I want a WHITE tank bra. Where can I get one?

MONSTRBUSA

Registered
I got a 2009 in white and I'm looking for a tank bra in WHITE so it will match the bike. Who sells them?

Just for you twotone :laugh:

IMAG0267.jpg

Its verylankeys

It doesn't look like it fits right.

Its new and hasnt tightened on to the tank. Have you seen the one on pashnits Gen1? Im pretty sure they make them for Gen2?... not positive because I have never seen one...

I have a bagster myself. They fit real good once they have been on for a day or so and tightened up

Oh yes, I really like them. I have too much on m mod list now. I need to pick up some new luggage.

No bro, no saddle bags. I already have those. I want a Ventura rack system.

i've never seen or heard of a tank bra in white but that doesn't mean they don't exist...if you can't find one, any good leather worker should be able to make one especially if you could get an old worn out bra for them to get measurements from :beerchug:

I have not a single clue what that means. Does it have something to do with BlondeOnABusa's Match.com dating pic she proudly displays on her posts?

Wow, That aint cool!

Er...cos I genuinely want to know why anyone would put something that looks like a baggy wife-beater on their bike! Am I not allowed to ask?

There's a difference between asking a question and just plain hating. You hate on every mod you see that you don't personally approve.

Back