I want a ghost gun....

:banghead: And he just made believers out of 1/2 that crowd, that that gun is a killer.

if you find where we can get a couple of those 30 round magazine a half second ghost guns, i'll take one too...in fact, i'll take two so i can have one for each hand :thumbsup:

if you find where we can get a couple of those 30 round magazine a half second ghost guns, i'll take one too...in fact, i'll take two so i can have one for each hand :thumbsup:

An image of you in your riding leathers with a helmet and a gun in each hand just came to mind, along with a lot of debris in the air, rounds firing off and you in the middle of a cartwheel like Neo!

The bad thing is, in all likelihood his uneducated constituents believe it..

Liberals like that are Proud of the fact that they don't know 'anything' about these terrible guns. He's above all that...

Let's see...someone challenge him to prove it on video...he's in CA, right?

So he goes to a range, puts a 30 round mag in it and fires it on video:

1. Cyclic rate not even close (good)
2. 30 round mag illegal in CA (better)
3. No bullet button (better)
4. Illegal SBR (even better)
5. Doing it all on video (evidence)(even BETTER)
6. Felony conviction, jail time, loses office for his MOUMENTAL STUPIDITY (EPIC) *BEST*

r2kx1f.jpg

there is no words for the level of the lack of education that not only the public has but our elected leaders also.

An image of you in your riding leathers with a helmet and a gun in each hand just came to mind, along with a lot of debris in the air, rounds firing off and you in the middle of a cartwheel like Neo!

i'm afraid that would end very badly when i finished by landing on the top of my head :laugh:

Bad thing is he would be talking to us on the radio but all we would hear is shsshhhshsshhshshhsshshshs. :rofl:

Really?!??? :banghead: This is the kind of people that are leading this country down the path to destruction. They are making rules and regulations about objects/subjects that they have no idea what they are making rules and regulations about! This problem extends far beyond the argument about firearms...:banghead:

"This is my ghost gun. There are many like it, but this one has a 30 magazine clip, and the ability to disperse 30 bullets within half a second with its 30 caliber clip"

ghostgun.jpg

Bad thing is he would be talking to us on the radio but all we would hear is shsshhhshsshhshshhsshshshs. :rofl:

sometimes, it might be a good thing that you DON'T understand what i'm saying to you! especially when we're in Maine and you start talking about your big windshield and heated seat and grips while it's 54 degrees and raining...i'm quite certain you understood my sign language though :corner:

:semi:

sometimes, it might be a good thing that you DON'T understand what i'm saying to you! especially when we're in Maine and you start talking about your big windshield and heated seat and grips while it's 54 degrees and raining...i'm quite certain you understood my sign language though :corner:

:semi:

Whatever...quit chewing on your mike. I think I acutually got too warm that night, had to turn the heated gear down a little.

Whatever...quit chewing on your mike. I think I acutually got too warm that night, had to turn the heated gear down a little.

can't help it when i get hungry, big boys need to eat! quit taking me to sandwich shops for a meal, i need all you can eat buffets (and then a nap!) :laugh: it was all good when we started tearing into those lobsters and clam chowder that night, didn't take me long to warm back up :beerchug:

can't help it when i get hungry, big boys need to eat! quit taking me to sandwich shops for a meal, i need all you can eat buffets (and then a nap!) :laugh: it was all good when we started tearing into those lobsters and clam chowder that night, didn't take me long to warm back up :beerchug:

Cant wait to do it again.

Back