I walked back into the garage and this is what I saw

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmmm sparks coming from underneath my bike and the unmistakeable sound of an air grinder...

IMG_0761.jpg

I walked around the bike and here was Uncle Steve doing the kickstand mod on my bike... I guess he couldn't take it anymore...

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

Tell Uncle Steve, I may not know him, but when he's done with yours... I have a hayabusa with stock kickstand, a shop with a port-a-cool fan, radio and an air grinder...even a selection of beer in the fridge :beerchug:

that's not your kickstand, i think he is grinding a pinhole in your braided brake lines :thumbsup:

Must be a good friend to just start grinding on another mans bike... That hot shrapnel small though small hurts something fierce when it lands in the eye, ask me how I know. Instant reflex is for the eyelid to close but that actually drives it in deeper an makes the cut longer. I was lucky to keep my eye and vision unimpaired. Thank you Bascom Palmer :bowdown:

Tell Uncle Steve, I may not know him, but when he's done with yours... I have a hayabusa with stock kickstand, a shop with a port-a-cool fan, radio and an air grinder...even a selection of beer in the fridge :beerchug:

Damn.. now how am I going to compete with that?!?!?!

Ok.. If you wake up one day and see a white LE in your garage, don't mind it much. Well maybe just point Unc in the right direction towards it.. lol

Damn busa riders always trying to get something for nothing... Now get out my way.. I was first in line.. ok third, but these two guys don't mind waiting.. lol

Cutting off the kickstand ???

Cutting off the kickstand is a new form of theft deterrent. What is does is force you to not leave the bike unattended. Riding two up is suggested after this mod and perfecting the saying "I'll be right back!" works best.

Always come back with a refreshing drink!

:laugh:

Back