I\'ve got bad news for you all...

I believe this is a Hayabusa forum. You are in the wrong place. Go start a string in a forum that gives a sh*t about the zx-12 or any other non-hayabusa vehicle!

BOB, HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH TTS FOR SOME MORE INFO ON THIS PISTON KIT.HOW MANY MILLIMETERS OVER THE STOCK BORE,AND WHAT COMPRESSION RATIO ?. DAVE

I looked at motoboy's profile: bikes, bikes buds, bikes.......he's been smoking to many bud's...............................while riding his bike. I bet they only had 2 cylinders running on the busa when it ran...........

DAVE- http//www.tts-performance.co.uk/bigborepage.shtml.
Go back to their hompage and get their number. The are overseas, but I still have received from them.
Bob

Well, excuuuuuuuse f**king ME! try to pass on some info and get flamed...jeez.... It's only bad news if you're obsessed with having the _fastest/quickest_ is all...did I hit a raw nerve there, Kawabuser?

I love my Busa just as much as anyone in here, but I'm sure we all know that someday the Busa will be dethroned...sorry I bothered passing on a tidbit about a bike that could do it.

Vegas dude:
>I looked at motoboy's profile: bikes, bikes buds, bikes.......he's been smoking to many bud's...............................while riding his bike. I bet they only had 2 cylinders running on the busa when it ran...........<

Errr, I believe "too" is the word you were trying to spell...and what's with "bud's"? Forgot the proper use of apostrophes? I may be stoned, but at least I can spell.

Here I go.

I said would not get involved in this but this is a Hayabusa website, is it not? If I cared one iota about a "ZX-19"?, I would find the site and reside there, but I don't. I reside here to learn as much about my bike as possible. Nothing pertaining to a "ZX-19"? will affect me riding my 1300R. Nothing!
So please find another topic before I scream!

Thank you for your co-operation.

Elvis

has

left

the

building.

er, geeze....We were joking......however its always someone's friend, contact, whatever never any solid evidence..........we still like ya!! I can spell, dude its just its not that big a deal here.......it's not like it's a contract or something serious, besides I think you got my drift, didn't you....??You must have cause it was the only thing you could pick on........hehe

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 03 September 1999).]

vegasdude,

I don't think motoboy owns a busa. I noticed his topic was something like I have bad news for you all. If I was a busa owner
obsessed with what Kawasaki was/is doing (as motoboy is), the topic would read I have bad news for "us". Glad I am not.

Anyway, let me see what else I can learn tonight on the boards. I love this site.

Ya'll crack me up some time.

byhalia.....you made a great point......a phony busa owner......damn........hehe

you can also bore your own pistons weisco or J&E. they might even have there kits out now. I know guys with 4mm over 1430 with weisco and J&E and 3mm over 1395 the same way.

A friend of mine who shall remain anon has been testing the ZX-12 for over a month now, including racetrack/dragstrip comparisons with the Busa. In his words: "The ZX walks away from the Busa on the strip, just takes off away from it." Wow.

However, he says the ZX is a "wheelie monster," that it wheelies much too easily which could be a handling liability.

Anyone know where I can get a big-bore kit for the Busa? ;-)

- Jason

Aww sh**. Here we go again.

Is it possible we could ignore this rumor, anonymous source, crap. It would would save a lot of hard drive space on our server.

Man,

I'm a Kawasaki man myself, and I'm sick and tired of all this rumour-anonymous <wink> bullshit.
Let's just drop the subject until something tangible appears, or at least until Kawasaki aknowledges the existence of the thing. After all, they should know, don't you think?

It's not a rumor, nor is it speculation.

I own a Busa, formerly a Kaw man myself. But I'm not trying to speculate or spread bullshit here.

Believe it or don't. Just thought I'd let the other speed junkies know.

It's not a rumor, nor is it speculation.

I own a Busa, formerly a Kaw man myself. But I'm not trying to speculate or spread bullshit here.

Believe it or don't. Just thought I'd let the other speed junkies know.

Why do you say bad news?
TTS have come up with a big bore kit that will release something in the region of 20% more power. Thats a 190 + rear wheel HP!!
The kit includes pistons, rings, pins, clips, and modified head gaskets. Approx. $600.00
In addition you will need your cylinders replated, probably another $500-$600.
Bob

Motoboy when you grow up and become motoman, you will be able to wheelie all the way across the couch with your hot wheels zx12.
Now go outside and play with your big wheel, so your mommy can make you a sandwich with the crust cut off.

Don't let daddy catch you at cyberjosie.com again!

Back