I turned 10 today!

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I've been alive 6 1/2 months and turned 10,000 miles today.  Not much has happened in the last 5,000 miles.  A couple of oil changes and a worn out shoe.  I'm excited about dad ordering me a set of Avons today
super.gif
I'm still having that hygiene problem
down.gif
.  My chicken stripes have gotten narrower  
biggrin.gif
 Overall, I'd say I've had a great life.  I can't wait to see what happens over the course of the next 10,000 miles.

100_0597.JPG

That's some serious ridin'! I won't see that for many years.

congrats!, and If I could ride all year long I would be close to that soon, but up here in minnesota there is something called snow.
biggrin.gif

congrats!, and If I could ride all year long I would be close to that soon, but up here in minnesota there is something called snow.
biggrin.gif
I spent last winter in Alexandria Minnesota. I know what you mean. Not only does it snow, but they don't clear the streets or parking lots. They must not have very many lawyers up there. The parking lots end up being a sheet of ice. The -25 degrees (-45 wind chill) didn't make for any good riding either.

I've been alive 6 1/2 months and turned 10,000 miles today.  Not much has happened in the last 5,000 miles.  A couple of oil changes and a worn out shoe.  I'm excited about dad ordering me a set of Avons today
super.gif
I'm still having that hygiene problem
down.gif
.  My chicken stripes have gotten narrower  
biggrin.gif
 Overall, I'd say I've had a great life.  I can't wait to see what happens over the course of the next 10,000 miles.
im right behind you
smile.gif
ive had my bike 5 months and im at 83xx miles.. and every once since 23xx was fun.. specially the ride home from LA to phoenix to bring her home !

Back