I tooks some videos today with my new mount

Relsek

Registered
I built a mount with parts in the garage and bought a new digital camera last night. It does snapshots and videos. I know the videos eat a lot of memory so I also bought a 1 gig mem card for it. Here is a pic of it all mounted.

DCP_0128.JPG

Here is the second.  

and the third

I took 29 video clips today. These are just three of the short ones. If I could find somewhere to host the others, I'd post them but I am limited with my space and my website already takes up a lot of that.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101352736 -->

That's pretty sweet. One of these days I'll do something like that for my Busa. Thanks again
beerchug.gif

I forgot to mention anything about today's ride. We rode north through Dade City then through Brooksville and then over to Pine Island. Here is a photo we took on the island.

In this one, I was trying out the timer on the camera. I wasn't angry, just didn't know when the picture was being taken.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101093198 -->

down.gif
The quicktime on my computer play sound, but wont show video. Going to learn how to do all that putting video on computer anyways.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101096587 -->

Ahhh... more of them perilous Florida twisties!
biggrin.gif

Just teasin' man. At least ya'll got to ride. I got to watch it rain all day yesterday... and again today!
mad.gif
I'm just jealous... really.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101151484 -->

Nice clean video. Good Job
beerchug.gif

I just kept waiting for the Busa to open up and hear that growl
wink.gif
I've been watching too many top speed videos
laugh.gif

Nice clean video.  Good Job
beerchug.gif

I just kept waiting for the Busa to open up and hear that growl
wink.gif
  I've been watching too many top speed videos
laugh.gif
Those were some of the tame ones. I have one I'd like to share but it's 20 mb, too big for my web host. I don't go super fast in it but at one point I'm doing about 60, then R1 passes me at probably 120 chasing a crazy dodge pickup that was cruising well over 120. I don't know what he had in that truck, but it was crazy.

Back