Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I always stop down by the creek...

p1070833.jpg

p1070834.jpg

The route was twisty and scenic...

dsc00313.jpg

dsc00317.jpg

Headed down to Ultimate Cycles where there is a party every Saturday. They have moved the start time from two to five PM so I couldn't stay but I did get to hang out with my friend Robert the Busa Doctor. Here is his latest article about battery care in a local motorcycle magazine...

busadocone.jpg

busadoctwo.jpg

There were a few Busas there...this one belongs to a rider name Mark, but he took off while I was talking with Robert and I didn't get to meet him...

dsc00314.jpg

These two were awaiting service...

dsc00315.jpg

This one is for sale...

dsc00316.jpg

Then it was time to head home on the way I stopped for a short visit with my older brother at his campsite on Chickamauga Lake...

p1070835.jpg

Hey Chattanoogabusa what's that in the background...

dsc00318.jpg

I saw this beauty parked down by the lake...

p1070837.jpg

Then it was back home and off to my friend and neighbor James' 50th Birthday party

p1070844.jpg

His wife Judy surprised him with this beauty from 1978 the year they got married...

p1070839.jpg

p1070841.jpg

Don you need to make a trip to Texas and bring the SV and Busa and lets take them for a spin. I have a place to store them they can stay in the Garage with my Busa and SV :laugh:

Don you need to make a trip to Texas and bring the SV and Busa and lets take them for a spin. I have a place to store them they can stay in the Garage with my Busa and SV :laugh:

That sounds like fun...how is your weather during the winter months that end in y:)

Awesome thanks for the pics

I'm drooling hard over the TA...

I had a dark blue with T-tops '79 TA that's never left my heart
(oh she's long gone after about 300,000 miles, I lived in that car).

I'd love to get another...

Hey Chattanoogabusa what's that in the background...

dsc00318.jpg

It's hard to be sure, but from this picture I'd guess it's a pair of 459' tall natural draft cooling towers, most likely at a nuclear power station with two pressurized water reactors and a winter net dependable generating capacity of 2320 megawatts. :whistle:

Nice pics as always, Don. Thanks for sharing. :beerchug:

If you were going to be so vague on your guess...you could have just said I don't know. :laugh:

It's hard to be sure, but from this picture I'd guess it's a pair of 459' tall natural draft cooling towers, most likely at a nuclear power station with two pressurized water reactors and a winter net dependable generating capacity of 2320 megawatts. :whistle:

Nice pics as always, Don. Thanks for sharing. :beerchug:

Oh yea, I thought it was Sequoyah:lol:

Thanks for the pics Don, looks like it was a great time.

Back