I thought of PDbusa when I saw this

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I saw this, and for some reason I thought of PDbusa... As long as Hank doesn't retaliate, I think I'll be okay...

laugh.gif

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHUFW0RbfK4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHUFW0RbfK4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I may resemble some of that. Thanks for thinking of me Ben... I think.

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Perhaps the question should be, how many Cops liked you before you posted this...

jump9.gif

David

psycobusa

Registered
laugh.gif

does anyone have the aftermath footage of when that little s-10 pickup gets nailed by that 18 wheeler? ive seen it shown on the tv and internet all the time and it pi@#es me off that they never show the aftermath. some still pics at least
guns.gif

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
(Devious @ Oct. 17 2006,16:44) Perhaps the question should be, how many Cops liked you before you posted this...

jump9.gif

David
you pendejo!
ices_rofl.gif

I heard GPW likes me... and he's a cop...

cosmo

Registered
Don't know about the donuts but some of that home cooking looked good enough to.......well you get the idea.

KROOZER

Donating Member
Registered
At the end of the film, did U see the dog up against the wall with everyone else ready to get frisked? That was funny  
SHOCKED.gif

I dont know which PDBusa would rather do. Frisk the dog or put the cuffs on that cowboy/village people wanna be with that special gear on?  
wow.gif
Dont feel bad PDBusa. Being a bus driver in NYC is no bargain either. I get to see some real village people...if U know what I mean.