I think she is mad!!!!!!

laugh.gif

He deserves it. Though, she should have capitalized the POORLY-ENDOWED part. Maybe, send a few photos to his coworkers.

I'm sure it is just the beginning.

He will win a suit for slander in the settlement. Just go on Montel and confront him in front of a television audience like other dysfunctional, unhealthy and unhappy people.

I would stay away from Emily. That is some serious passive aggressive action.

Great pic though, I am sure it is photo-chopped or something. I’m going to save it. I know a girl named Emily. She will love it!

cool.gif

Well, now we know she is in/around NYC. I certainly do not condone cheating but this lady is over the edge.

Every woman is a potential Emily in that situation. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence... Until you jump it and land in a big ole pile of dog poo.
tounge.gif

Well, now that we know it is a fake, anyway someone can find out who the chick is in the blog with the can of spraypaint? I am single and would like to ask her out. She looks pretty hot to me! Maybe she would like to ride my...errr...hmmm....BUSA!

Man, I had a hard time getting myself outta that one. She tried to hurt my character, but I still won the war!
tounge.gif

Back