I think I've seen it all, now...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
...sneaker!!!
drooling3.gif
I found it while researching some specialty coatings and paints. You can basically chrome anything you can spray paint on with this stuff. Jesus... A shoe though?
drooling3.gif

chrome_shoe.jpg

drooling3.gif

That's a little much, but it will probably be the next craze kids will be shooting each other for.

That's it. I'm going to chrome my boots and my jacket. And when I get leather pants, those too!

And my helmet! Yay!

--Wag--

Holy cow, I'm losin' it.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Some where out there I've seen pics of a busa with all the plastic chromed....thought it was on this board ....

Those would be great for visability on the bike!
Don't ride it on a sunny day.
biggrin.gif
The cagers would probably hit it, being blinded from the sun. Or, they'd be beside you, look over to you, see they're own reflection and think that the "weirdo in that car keeps looking at me". Then they mage get "Road Rage" and attack the reflection.
laugh.gif

Those would be great for visability on the bike!
Don't ride it on a sunny day.  
biggrin.gif
 The cagers would probably hit it, being blinded from the sun. Or, they'd be beside you, look over to you, see they're own reflection and think that the "weirdo in that car keeps looking at me".  Then they mage get "Road Rage" and attack the reflection.  
laugh.gif
screw blinding people yo ass will burn the hell up with all that damn chrome covering you

Back