I think i'm seeing things

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Ah Wednesday, and it's not only a graet morning for riding, it's my day off! I decide to go for a spin around Smithville Lake a few miles north of me. I'm rolling along, looking at the boats launching from the ramps, and the sunrise, just cruising. I approach a field with several cows chewing away, and three cows move to the fence as I come by. All three follow me with there head as I pass by, then as I glance back ,they move away and do this little spin and hop movement as though they are excited. It was really funny. I stop at the little store down the road for a drink and decide to head back the same way. I pass the same field, same cows, same thing happens. I'm laughing as I pull into the marina parking lot for a smoke brake. I'm thinking to myself did this really just happen? I finish up my smoke and head out. You guessed it, had to try it one more time, same result!! Goes to show you, cows do have a thing for the busa. LOL

lol i would of loved to see that....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow, and I thought I was crazy when I saw two cows do that here in Indiana as I passed by!!!

Actually, I told myself that I would never mention it to anyone. Glad you went first!

On second thought...

I never saw two cows jump up in the air and high five each other as I went by on my Busa...

Ah Wednesday, and it's not only a graet morning for riding, it's my day off! I decide to go for a spin around Smithville Lake a few miles north of me. I'm rolling along, looking at the boats launching from the ramps, and the sunrise, just cruising. I approach a field with several cows chewing away, and three cows move to the fence as I come by. All three follow me with there head as I pass by, then as I glance back ,they move away and do this little spin and hop movement as though they are excited. It was really funny. I stop at the little store down the road for a drink and decide to head back the same way. I pass the same field, same cows, same thing happens. I'm laughing as I pull into the marina parking lot for a smoke brake. I'm thinking to myself did this really just happen? I finish up my smoke and head out. You guessed it, had to try it one more time, same result!! Goes to show you, cows do have a thing for the busa. LOL
Wow, I think dad is one step closer to the nursing home....

Wow, I think dad is one step closer to the nursing home....
At least if I have to go, I can get there real fast!
tounge.gif

Hey man, I think you were the guy I met last week at the gas station in Smithville. It was nice meeting you and your wife. You'll be happy to know that I had my fist service since we met so I've had the chance to open the bike up a little more.... all I can say is wow... Now I see what everyone is all geeked up about.. this bike is just sick.

I was wondering, When you guys pulled over on the side of the road did she say that her helmet shield blew off?
rock.gif

Hey man, I think you were the guy I met last week at the gas station in Smithville. It was nice meeting you and your wife. You'll be happy to know that I had my fist service since we met so I've had the chance to open the bike up a little more.... all I can say is wow... Now I see what everyone is all geeked up about.. this bike is just sick.

I was wondering, When you guys pulled over on the side of the road did she say that her helmet shield blew off?
rock.gif
And who are you?

rock.gif
And who are you?
Dude.. dont you know... its Texasdave!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>KAWABUSA!!</span>
ZXBusa12gixxer1300.jpg

rock.gif
That was us. Yes her shield came off on one side. It must have been the mind blowing power of her 250 Rebel that sucked it right off. LOL The field where the cows were at is just to the west of that store. Since you ride out that way, you may check these cows out. They may do the same thing for you, however, if they don't it could be they are partial to the red/black busa, as they are the fastest!
biggrin.gif

Back