I think i understand, now...

I still hate it!

hehe...

But we all don't like brunettes. Some of us prefer blondes...

To each his/her own...

P

Sure... I'll take a fully modded 02 busa even if I hate the color! Why? Because she will be sexy no matter what!!!!!!

wow.gif

... hehe!!!

Is there a boxing ring somewhere close?

Let's duke it out!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

DARN! I AM A LITTLE DRUNK-O FROM THE BOTTLE-O.... IS THAT REALLY A SURPRISE-O??? NOOOO!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm shocked I'm still awake! I think I need to sleep tight and LET the bed bugs bite!!!!!!!..........

biggrin.gif

... hehe!!!

Let's duke it out!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

DARN! I AM A LITTLE DRUNK-O FROM THE BOTTLE-O.... IS THAT REALLY A SURPRISE-O??? NOOOO!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm shocked I'm still awake! I think I need to sleep tight and LET the bed bugs bite!!!!!!!..........

biggrin.gif
I wouldn't want to hurt somebody like you, I would feel bad.

IL ain't that far away... lol!

Don't pluck my feathers... they are already coming loose!!! I'm fragile!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
smile.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

....in the end i'm still just
smile.gif
because i've got a busa in my garage and many do not!!!!!!

mad.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

... hehe!!!

Let's duke it out!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

biggrin.gif
I wouldn't want to hurt somebody like you, I would feel bad.
That sort of post gets me ill.

Isn't his a board for fellow busa owners to have some fun and to share thoughts?

Ohh... 300Busa...

Why are you even trying to egg me on? I don't see why!!!

And you don't even know me!!! I could be a pot hole around the next corner. I could be a deer that is about to jump in front of you on a back road... get it???

Stop and think!

In reality... I'm just another hayabusa.org member who is trying to have some fun and learn more about the bike we all own!!!

Get that part straight, my homie!!!!

Keep on riding.... and don't wreck that gorgeous bike!!!!

P!!!
Thanks bro...Always nice to hear someone likes what I've done with the her, and can appreciate the hundreds of hours of work I put into her. My style may not grab everyone but thats cool, I can respect anyone who does their own work on their bike, no matter how it looks.

To some the Busa is a Cult thing, to me is a relationship...lol

beerchug.gif

Ohh... 300Busa...

Why are you even trying to egg me on? I don't see why!!!

And you don't even know me!!! I could be a pot hole around the next corner. I could be a deer that is about to jump in front of you on a back road... get it???

Stop and think!

In reality... I'm just another hayabusa.org member who is trying to have some fun and learn more about the bike we all own!!!

Get that part straight, my homie!!!!
I was just playing man, I am having fun also.

Sorry... I still hate the grab bar hump mod!!! hahaha!!! I bet this post shows up in searches for it... awww. I'm sorry for that! I still hate it! But like I said, it's just a matter of choice! But....

What good does the grab bar DO on with the hump on???

What?

I just do NOT see the need for the bar on while the hump is on....

What IS the need? Why is it needed?

The only conclusion I can come up with is this: Some people think the grab bar ON while the hump is on looks good. That's it! Because it offers nothing to the rider or passenger... because a passenger cannot ride with the hump on unless they are a munchkin from The Wizard of Oz!!!!

PaNDeM1C, you talkin' about this mod?

hump1.jpg

hump2.jpg

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154279298 -->

Looks nice George! I want those handles, just spend my money else where when I get it.
sad.gif

Back