I think I need a new Beautician

If that is your "beautician" I think I would hang on to her... I would start doing my own hair however... :laugh:

well DOH!! just occurred to me that Lurch has hair at all on his head... heck any good off the rack solution is fine... the beautician is just window dressing... :laugh:

It is just wrong that you have VABusa's seat on your head....that is all I have to say about it...

It is just wrong that you have VABusa's seat on your head....that is all I have to say about it...

That one was the best Bro. Didn't even think about that. Maybe I should bring it to the Fall bash for her?

lose the hair keep the chick

That will NEVER happen. My lady Lynn is better than ANY woman out there. And I am not just saying that because she will read this it is true.
Sorry Jules, Dawn, Angela, Michelle, Di, and the rest of my sweet ladies.:whistle:

well DOH!! just occurred to me that Lurch has hair at all on his head... heck any good off the rack solution is fine... the beautician is just window dressing... :laugh:

But I thought you LIKED the fact that I was bald. What are you trying to say Bro????

It was.... until I read the post from Lurch to Bogus...now it is becomming a little .... gay...

No, you do not understand. With a shaved head, I can wear a helmethawk mohawk when I am not wearing a helmet.:banghead:

NO OTHER REASON:laugh:

No, you do not understand. With a shaved head, I can wear a helmethawk mohawk when I am not wearing a helmet.:banghead:

NO OTHER REASON:laugh:

Whew....thanks for clearing that up bro....:beerchug:

He's getting cuter every day...

P1060377.jpg

That will NEVER happen. My lady Lynn is better than ANY woman out there. And I am not just saying that because she will read this it is true.
Sorry Jules, Dawn, Angela, Michelle, Di, and the rest of my sweet ladies.:whistle:

It's okay sweety...we understand. FRIENDS don't get offended by those comments...we're just glad it's not......nevermind.

He's getting cuter every day...

I knew I was going to like you! :laugh: More pics please.

Back