I think I need a new Beautician

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I said nothing over the top,I need to remain proffesional, and this is what I get.

I will let you guys decide if I should look for a new one.
!cid__IMG00002-20090607-0137.jpg

!cid__IMG00002-20090607-0137.jpg

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Very nice! Is that your pillion look?

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Saying nothing 'over the top' instead of saying off 'off the top' might have got you that...

:rofl:

;)

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
:whistle: I've learned my lesson the hard way, so I'll keep it to myself this time.

That is funny tho. :rofl:

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I think the problem was the fact that I told her I was a bouncer in a PUNK ROCK bar. I mean look at her she was so Proud of her handy work. And this was taken BEFORE I looked in the Mirror. You should have seent he look on Lynn's (My G/F) face when I walked in.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I think this shot is much better. :whistle:
I never saw that one before. I thought I had all the pics fromt he bash of me. Guess I was wrong. what other ones do you have?
Never mind I don't want to know.:whistle:

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
I never saw that one before. I thought I had all the pics fromt he bash of me. Guess I was wrong. what other ones do you have?
Never mind I don't want to know.:whistle:
That's it.... I think. :laugh:

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Not much creativity, i think it's been done before! You look like Dawn in her helmet!

Spring Bash 09 109.jpg

SnowBeltChamp

Registered
lol my brother walked by right as I was clicking on this thread and alls I hear is "What in gods name are you looking at" lol He wouldnt believe me its a Motorcycle message board... Thanks man lolc:thumbsup: