I think I just set some sort of record!

camaroguy72

Registered
Owned the busa for a year now. 18,000+ miles, pulled over 17 times, 3 paint jobs, 4 swingarms, 3 exhausts, 3 sets of rims, 4 sets of tires, etc etc. good times though
smile.gif

I think I hold the record on the other end, 06 LE, bought last October, 800mi! Hard to ride from half way around the world!

(StuckInBaghdad @ Sep. 21 2006,13:50) I think I hold the record on the other end, 06 LE, bought last October, 800mi! Hard to ride from half way around the world!
Been there!

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 21 2006,12:13)
(StuckInBaghdad @ Sep. 21 2006,13:50) I think I hold the record on the other end, 06 LE, bought last October, 800mi! Hard to ride from half way around the world!
Been there!
Done that ( a couple of times now ) and got the Tee shirt!

(E-RACER @ Sep. 21 2006,12:23) Rob Your crazy!!

This guy drags his fairing around corners!!!
Yeah with his shorty rear swing arm.
How many of those have you bent so far ?

(camaroguy72 @ Sep. 21 2006,12:36) Court appearance :/ I wont even be in town, or remotely close at that time. Ahhhhh.
SOP on arraignments in Ct is 14 days from the date of the infractures.
So you will have to get a continuance.
At least ninty days right ?
Not showing up is a seperate felony charge.( Failure to appear)
Your going to have to dig deep into your bag of tricks on this one buddy.

What GA is it ?
Seems way long, he probably wants plenty of time to write up a nice long report of the incident.
Did it seem like he wanted to fry you on the road side ?

SOP = Standard Operating Procedure.
I got fried in CT more times in my college and post college days than I will ever want to admit, I had to stay out of Ct for 2 years before I even considered showing up to DMV in Weathersfield for the big reinstatement.
And that was nearly 20 years ago when they where much more lenient.

(camaroguy72 @ Sep. 21 2006,11:24) Owned the busa for a year now.  18,000+ miles, pulled over 17 times, 3 paint jobs, 4 swingarms, 3 exhausts, 3 sets of rims, 4 sets of tires, etc etc.  good times though
smile.gif
Quit working on it and do some riding. 23 K on mine the first year.
muscle.gif

Back