I sold the Busa today

uhh....JC, say it ain't so....say ya ain't done what you said you did.

On another note, it would be something else to see JC and NE go head to head.

SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER DVD, FOLKS!!!

smile.gif
 Gotta Love that Cheese...

You know what cracks me up? I allways thought that "Pflugerville" was a joke, you know sorta like RSd living in hell.  Then I heard it on the news the other day and I was like "WHAT?"  He he, this whole time I thought it was a gag...  he he....Pflugerville   Sounds like FuggerVile....Ya Know... or is it just me?
rock.gif
So Rev.. are you saying RSD really does live in hell?

Yeah I have like 60 miles on my 04 Busa and I am thinkinh about trading it for this bad ass new Vespa scooter I saw today. I think he hung with me through about 4th gear today. Its all in the air though. Will keep you informed about the decision..hahaha.

go0t rid of the Busa and bought a ZX12 I never knew what a POS the Busa really was till I bought my 12. It is easier to ride and wheelie alot easier WTF was I thinking keeping the BUsa it is truely a POS compared to the ZX12 fit finish and power it makes more than my Busa ever did.

Sorry Busa lovers your bikes suck
Damn JC, all this because I didn't buy a Power Commander from you?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
Or was it the long and drawn out match you had with the guy about the dynos?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
I'm pretty sure you're just reading all this and laughing your ass off aren't you? AREN'T YOU!!?? Anyway, I'm headed to Pflugerville today to spend the weekend with my girlfriend and hopefully go to the Texas Relays if the weather holds up. BTW JC, how much do you charge to tune and map? If the price fits my budget, I may just have to bring the bike down there one day and let you do your thang.

Brian

rock.gif

Dam'n Johnny I was hoping to sell you my Balck GREEN and White race suit. I can't use it anymore clashes with my Green Busa. now i have to go looking for a buyer again.
sad.gif

Look I had to sell it due to Sleeperbusa had a copper tank on his bike and the cops showed up so to aviod trouble I sold old coppertop
laugh.gif

Back