I sold the Busa today

Johnnycheese

Registered
go0t rid of the Busa and bought a ZX12 I never knew what a POS the Busa really was till I bought my 12. It is easier to ride and wheelie alot easier WTF was I thinking keeping the BUsa it is truely a POS compared to the ZX12 fit finish and power it makes more than my Busa ever did.

Sorry Busa lovers your bikes suck

Real nice post to all your friends.

That is unless this is a April fools joke.

If not, why even say anything?

That's it! I'm sellin' my Busa too. It's a piece of crap, like the cheese eating weasel says!

Any takers $2,499 shipped to your door. That 12r is the best thing out now that Johnnymouse has discovered it.

Who else will join me in trashin' our Busa's for the newly discovered Kawasaki ZX-12r.

JC you're so smart you should go work for a pro-team like Muzzy or Graves.

$2,499 shipped to your door.
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dlrumbl

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

handled in typical cheese fashion...

personally i'm all for it if that means he's going to their boards to hang around.

Shsshhh guys.. I think it is the caffeine... ssshhhhh

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080863206 -->

banner_Ron.jpg

Any takers $2,499 shipped to your door. That 12r is the best thing out now that Johnnymouse has discovered it.
REALLY REALLY? $2,499 and shipped to my DOOR!?!?!?
Hah! I won't fall for THAT!
I'll give you $5,499 for it!!!!! Right now!!! Take it!
(I've always been good at bartering)
Oh yeah... and I'll send you the money in CASH, in advance! In an shiny white envelope! You can ship the bike whenever you want too...
So, what do you think of THAT deal!!!!
jump9.gif

Johnny, come back to us......... Leave the darkside!

(I'm seriously hoping this is your April fools to us)

go0t rid of the Busa and bought a ZX12 I never knew what a POS the Busa really was till I bought my 12. It is easier to ride and wheelie alot easier WTF was I thinking keeping the BUsa it is truely a POS compared to the ZX12 fit finish and power it makes more than my Busa ever did.

Sorry Busa lovers your bikes suck
Yhea Yhea I suppose it is Green also.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I also heard Sean Hannity is supporting John Kerry too.

Cap

smile.gif
Gotta Love that Cheese...

You know what cracks me up? I allways thought that "Pflugerville" was a joke, you know sorta like RSd living in hell. Then I heard it on the news the other day and I was like "WHAT?" He he, this whole time I thought it was a gag... he he....Pflugerville Sounds like FuggerVile....Ya Know... or is it just me?
rock.gif

Back