I Sold My 2003 HD Fatboy

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
... on monday , i sold my Fatboy plus i gave my 2nd. Harley (05 Heritage Softail) to my father forever . So my 05 busa was the only bike at my garage . After seeing the new colors i went to the Suzuki shop today and bought a brand new 06 Red/Black busa , i am planning a stage2 turbo kit for her this year .

I will share the photos as soon as possible ...

My 05 ,

(reduced pic size jwcfbd)

02pi0__Medium_.jpg

What made you buy now and not wait until Jun for the new one??

P.S....did I miss something? Your post says Red/Black but your picture shows Black/Silver...?

I didn't like the new colors , that's the main key . The second key is the price . 06 is so suitable here right now .

I see you were updating your sig as I was posting....
cool.gif

I meant why not wait for the 2008 rumored in June since you already have a 2005? I assume you are keeping both bikes the 05 and 06?

What do you mean by price? $9,400 (+fees) is still the going rate these days if you shop around right.....?
all_coholic.gif

Yes the sig. is updated
smile.gif

Yes I will keep both bikes , for 06 i have some plans , probably i will buy a stage2 turbokit for her .

When the new busa comes , i will sell the 05 and will buy the 08  
cool.gif

Buy what you want, Want what you buy  
beerchug.gif

Congrads and let us know about the TURBO POWER when you get it  
bowdown.gif

this forum made me a Hayabusa Lover , so thanx every people that supporting the forum
super.gif

i'm wit ya bro i sold my 01 piece of crap,slow,over priced,over rated,gas guzzling,car on two wheels hardley for my 05 le

Congrats.

Don't worry you will get by just fine without your
Hardley Ablesons just fine!
beerchug.gif

I would like a stable mate but my busa is selfish and wants to go on all the rides and not share me with another bike!
biggrin.gif

congrats on the new bike
beerchug.gif
i am definitely looking forward to the updates once you try the turbo versus the stock  
race.gif
(after looking at pics of your '05, i don't think "stock" is the word i wanted to use but you know what i mean
smile.gif
)

Back