I shouldn't be surprised

chevelle

Donating Member
Registered
Friday afternoon i was at a large multi line bike dealership (getting a dozen nitrous bottles filled)

Durring my wait 4 riders walked in.....3 in shorts.
One walked around the dealership for 20 minutes with his helmet hanging off the top of his head. I couldn't help but think how rediculos he looked. When i exited i didn't notice any jackets or gloves on any of the bikes.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised but i was.

I admit I am guilty-------- yesterday. Went for a short ride for breakfast with only sunglasses on, but I believe they are impact resistant if that counts

I walk around with my helmet on just the top of my head; if I leave it any where it will get stolen.

(4wd @ Aug. 20 2007,09:57) I admit I am guilty-------- yesterday. Went for a short ride for breakfast with only sunglasses on, but I believe they are impact resistant if that counts
crazy.gif
Naked 4WD... Bad image... Unless your a cute chick. Are you a cute chick? If so, I'd like the pictures of your riding experience...

(yamahor @ Aug. 20 2007,07:08)
(4wd @ Aug. 20 2007,09:57) I admit I am guilty-------- yesterday. Went for a short ride for breakfast with only sunglasses on, but I believe they are impact resistant if that counts
crazy.gif
Naked 4WD... Bad image... Unless your a cute chick. Are you a cute chick? If so, I'd like the pictures of your riding experience...
I found one!
laugh.gif

1.jpg

(TXBusa05LE @ Aug. 20 2007,08:06)
(yamahor @ Aug. 20 2007,07:08)
crazy.gif
I found one!  
laugh.gif
SHOCKED.gif

I'll admit i'm bad about the gloves, I know how important they are but I have yet to find a comfortable pair. I think I may have to go fingerless.

Seen a guy just the other day on a brand new 07. the ugly smurf blue.
his attire was as follows.
1. white t-shirt
2. shorts

I admit I ride occasionally with tshirt and shorts, if it is a quick ride somewhere. But NEVER without a helmet. I have to agree with chevelle that when riders come in with helmets hanging off their head like they are hot schnitz makes them look stupid. The closest thing I can think of next to that kind of stupidity and moron teens and guys that POP THEIR FREAKING COLLARS!!!! Even worse if they wear two shirts and DOUBLE POP THEIR COLLARS!!! Drives me nuts and I want to poke them in they eye and say, You are stoopid.
rant.gif

Whoa that felt good to get off my chest.
guns.gif
stupid popped collars

Ugghh!!
all_coholic.gif

untitled.jpg

(chevelle @ Aug. 20 2007,00:54) Friday afternoon i was at a large multi line bike dealership (getting a dozen nitrous bottles filled)
Dude, you have to tell me your secret on where you hide 12 nos bottles on your bike
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(KanjiBusa @ Aug. 20 2007,13:47)
(chevelle @ Aug. 20 2007,00:54) Friday afternoon i was at a large multi line bike dealership (getting a dozen nitrous bottles filled)
Dude, you have to tell me your secret on where you hide 12 nos bottles on your bike
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Easy on chevelle - the guy's a total N20 addict, but he's still in the denial phase so we try not to talk about it.
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

(johnnycrash @ Aug. 20 2007,15:09)
(KanjiBusa @ Aug. 20 2007,13:47)
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Easy on chevelle - the guy's a total N20 addict, but he's still in the denial phase so we try not to talk about it.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

2 nitrous bikes,1 bottle on each.

Have to use my truck to get the bottles filled.

I got a good laugh out of this.  
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

(TXBusa05LE @ Aug. 20 2007,11:41) I always wonder what they think when they see us "geared" up...
I'm sure it's..."Pfffft....hot enough for ya........stupid"...
as if they truely understand.
That's the magic of stupidity, 1/2 the time it's the one claiming someone else is stupid that's stupid.

Chaosphere!!!
firedevil.gif

Back