I seek the knowledge of the collective

I can't remember ever being asked if I have been to Cunnamulla ...
But the answer would be no..
We live in the most heavily traffic policed country in the world ..... well feels like it anyway :) , and those bastards are pure revenue raising swine !!
School holidays down my way , and I reckon they have doubled demerit points and fines , and set up speed cameras in straightaway locations where there are never any accidents !! Take care

Well for you fine laden places I'll be rolling out in 30 days for California. West Texas speed limit is 80 to 85 mph and you will get run over if your not rolling 90 mph. In these areas. Hwy patrol won't even touch you for 5 mph over limit. With cruise set @ 92 mph it will still take over 8 hours to get out of my home state
Screenshot_20180925-050902.png

Screenshot_20180925-050934.png

Well for you fine laden places I'll be rolling out in 30 days for California. West Texas speed limit is 80 to 85 mph and you will get run over if your not rolling 90 mph. In these areas. Hwy patrol won't even touch you for 5 mph over limit. With cruise set @ 92 mph it will still take over 8 hours to get out of my home state View attachment 1585535

View attachment 1585536

When I did my cross country trip in the car, I set the cruise at 120mph and drove for hours going through New Mexico.

Well for you fine laden places I'll be rolling out in 30 days for California. West Texas speed limit is 80 to 85 mph and you will get run over if your not rolling 90 mph. In these areas. Hwy patrol won't even touch you for 5 mph over limit. With cruise set @ 92 mph it will still take over 8 hours to get out of my home state View attachment 1585535

View attachment 1585536

Are you planning on seeing Yosemite NP?
CC254D99-1660-4E75-AB88-A34E10A7D5EE.jpeg

272A6BEE-B9C4-4939-9049-6CA6A0D16055.jpeg

Curious as to why? Love the way it feels and the wind is a bit better than stock. Looks? Can hardly tell, unless u know what to look for of course.
Troy

When I had my Gen 1 last year, i needed a DB windscreen because i couldnt look down without crouching a little to see my gauges. With the Gen 2, i can see all of my gauges perfectly without moving.

As for the Helibars, i never saw a need for them. I can sit almost completely straight up now while riding. Perks of having long arms.

Gotchya Medic.
I am 6'2" 215 and long arms myself. Needed a bit more height on the screen for me. Now perfect with db. As for the bars, I think its more the angle than the rise. After about 2 hours, my wrists would get numb. Not any longer.
If it aint broke, why fix it!
Troy

Thanks everyone for the information. It's 3500 miles door to door for the proposed trip. So I suspect a lot of 500 milers there and back :). I can't wait.

Heli bars good, I have them on pearl girl. You want to save money? Get some lowering cylinder spacers. About $20. Want a better look? Soupy’s sells a black 1” solid spacer also. Used for lowering, but only raises top tree

Back