I scraped the pegs today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
You guys know that I sold my Busa awhile back so that I could build our new house. I have a friend that has a Suzuki Intruder that he bought a few years ago but he hasnt ridden in almost two years. My friend told me that if I could get it running that I could keep it for the summer and ride it whenever I wanted, guess what... I got it going and took it out today, it felt good to ride for the first time in over a year.... I was going around a corner this afternoon and I scraped the footpeg hahahahhaahhahaa I didnt even have a knee down BAwahahahahahahah.

CAp

intruder.jpg

Back on two huh cappy? I bet it did feel good to roll again. Once I get the shop up and runnin' I've got an idea on how to raise some money for your busa fund. We gotta get ya back on a REAL bike soon!
wink.gif

Thats the same color and model I'll be riding to Montana in August my friend is letting me borrow hiss too, I promised I buy him a set of tires... cool bikes for the $ but the gas tank is so small it looks funny. Glad your out scootin again. ;D

Glad to see you back on two wheels.  Now we just gotta get you back on a Busa where you belong.  So does this mean you will be riding with us at Laguna?  
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084855833 -->

what the hell no busa owners in your area from the board to let you ride theirs???

if you lived by my house id let you ride my beast for the day

glad you got to ride

any thing is better then nothing

thats even a nice looking bike

you scored cap

Nice!
smile.gif
Can't beat the deal. How the hell can you have a bike like that and not ride for two years?
rock.gif

Congrats on getting back on two wheels Captain.
beerchug.gif

It feels good to be back in the wind, doesn't it?
wink.gif

He he he.... Peg scrappin... good fun...

I ride my buddies HD lowrider once in awhile... He has forward controls so it's all about the Frame scrapin... Funny stuff Cap...

I know it felt good to ride again, Cap! You'll probably have it up on one soon!

I feel like Barney Rubble from the Flinstones, the thing is as loud as they come but you twist the throttle and you get a lot of noise but not alot of movement.. Top speed 99mph, I used to do that in second... Ho hum !!

Cap

Kent I get about 100 miles on a tank of gas..... Its just about right for me to stop and stretch and not sound like a wuss having to stop all the time...

The big problem is that all bikes and most cars can beat me in a race, where I used to find myself giggling about cars pulling up to race now I just hunker down and whimper to myself..... It does feel good to get back on the road again, it clears my mind.....

CAp

Cap don't worry about it, Some day you'll get another Busa. I know how it feels not to ride my busa was stolen 3 yrs ago and I have on riden once since then (2001 ZX-9) BUT!!!! I am getting another Busa for my B-Day in July.
jump9.gif
and if I can get another I know someday you will get one. Congrats on the free ride.
super.gif

Back