I saw a couple of Busa's...

Ketchmi

Registered
but mine wasn't ready for this trip. I really wanted to take the Busa but managed to break a knuckle 6 weeks ago and just couldn't get it finished.

I just got back from 2200 miles in 11 days on my Triumph. I went from SLC to Vegas for 5 days, then to Phoenix, Farmington NM, Denver for a wedding and back to SLC. I went from the low 90's to the high 20's and snow. Scraping ice off my faceshield was a new experience! I earned my slush and ice badge yesterday with over 20 miles through Vail. I just knew I was going to go down but just kept it easy and managed to make it through without any problems. Michelin Road 2's were great for the trip but really suck in the snow. The looks you get when passing the snowplow were priceless! The old Daytona 1200 never even burped during the whole trip. Amazing considering I went from less than 2000' elevation to over 11,000' and it's carbed!

Today I am feeling every day of my 48 years but after a massage I think it's off to the garage to do some more assembly on the Busa, and maybe a bath for the Daytona.

Ride on!

Back