I rode a Lazy-Boy on wheels...n I liked it *gasp!*

BigDiesel

Registered
My buddy Kev *Lurch to .orgsters* gave me a call with the sweetest of offers the other day-get picked up, drive to his place, get on HIS bike, and ride all over all day:cheerleader: cant beat that deal with a stick, so OF COURSE I said hellz yea! and he scooped me up thursday to go put some miles in...
now, he did make the most gracious of offers to ride his personal Bus, but Kev also has a Harley Davidson somthin-ultra-sooper-dooper-BagLady-XLHTPRQCGHYY@#ACCDEFG *or somthing like that:whistle:*
all I know is, that thing is comfy as PHUK!:bowdown:

I seriously thought I'd just give it a quick test-ride to our first pit-stop, then swap to Kev's Busa....but the more I rode (no....lounged on, is a better term:laugh:) his Bagger, the more it sank in why all those goofy old white guys love these things...and the women too-got to take Amy out to dinner and hit some freeway and rural roads, she was LOVING it:thumbsup: with the big rear seat and the RADIO kickin out some good tunes she wouldnt be too hard to convince to go look at one of these things....but all in good time.
gotta find a MAIN mode of transportation again, before I get another bike:banghead:

thanks again for the ride brutha-too bad I had to give-er a bath in that f^&*in thunderstorm last night....just dint feel right, bein born and raised in Milwaukee, WI with keys to a Hog, and I was actin skeered of a lil thunder/rain/lightning?? I thought I might anger the biker-gods if I let'er hide in the garage n catch a ride home.:rulez:
ehh...it wasnt that bad:whistle:
Thank goodness these things are built like M-1 Abrams, I dint slip once the whole ride home!:thumbsup:

Dude! Like, no way, you gotta Rune!?!!

Really though, I've always wondered about the Rune experience. Kev's a heck of a good person and way gracious, makes the .oRg what it is!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Glad you enjoyed it brotha. Nothing but a thang Bro.
When Amy is happy everyone is happy.:whistle:

And sorry, but Dummy me forgot to get pictures. So PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

He did look kind of funny with his red and black Icon Rocket jacket and Carbon Fiber helmet riding a Marine Corps Dress Blues Hardley Dangerous.

And sorry, but Dummy me forgot to get pictures. So PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

He did look kind of funny with his red and black Icon Rocket jacket and Carbon Fiber helmet riding a Marine Corps Dress Blues Hardley Dangerous.

There is nothing wrong with full gear on a cruiser:)

Kevin is one of the best peeps on the org! As for your recliner riding....you just confirmed..."don't knock it till ya try it"
Of course some call the Busa a flying couch!:poke:

yep always kills me when guys give bad lip about a bike brand.. they all have a pleasure all their own.. Nothing quite like cruising a big Vtwin down the road... Probably explains why so many own a Busa and an HD or other metric cruiser..

You are very correct Don. It was just the color selection.:laugh:

He CLASHED.

more like BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS:moon: mainly the EPIC proportions of my XXL blk/red ICON coat and a XL HJC lid in C.Fiber w/an Iridium visor....prolly looked pretty goofy to the passer-bys:whistle:

funniest thing was the hog-riders who kept dissing Kev, then waving at me...they werent expecting that 'numba one' designation after ignoring Kev's wave and wavin at me:laugh::whistle:

yep always kills me when guys give bad lip about a bike brand.. they all have a pleasure all their own.. Nothing quite like cruising a big Vtwin down the road... Probably explains why so many own a Busa and an HD or other metric cruiser..

I couldnt agree more.I love my Warrior.It cruises and slams the curves.

ACIMG0610.jpg

Back