I repacked and lost a bag!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Due to the incredible amount of pressure, ridicule and skeptism re: my overloaded Hayabusa, I emptied everything out and redid it all! Now the rear rack has a mere stuffbag with raingear and bike cover only in it.
Launchtime is 12 noon Wednesday, Grenwich Mean, Zulu, PDT. (hopefully before the thunderstorms in the mountains). Below are before vrs after pics.
Doyle the nomadic traveler

(ps actually, thanks for waking me up to "traveling a little lighter")

P1020567.JPG

P1020572.JPG

Well done, Doyle.

Dayum...the grass is so green at your place, too!!!:beerchug:

Well done, Doyle.

Dayum...the grass is so green at your place, too!!!:beerchug:

Well the day has finally arrived Scar, I skeered! (everyday for the past 4 days as I look at the ridgeline of the Sierras, the sky is BLACK, even at 10am!). I say to myself, "if it's raining here at 4600ft., what's it doing @ 9000ft., where I'll be riding tomorrow?"
We'll see. Doyle

Last edited:
Looking good now brother! I pack for 2 weeks like i would for 3 days. Amazing how they have these places called laundro-matz...:laugh: passes the time while your partying at night!

I see you also have Race Tech decal on the fork. Did you do just the springs? I love mine. Makes the ride a lot smoother. Thanks to Greg for recommending it.:beerchug:

"Phew"... :fart: I'm glad you made some adjustments.....that back bag was looking a bit tedious and all I could think of was 80mph...flappida-flappida-rip-rip-rip-OH SH!D-AWWW...MANNNNN"..... :oldcool:

Bags should be snug and quiet so you can forget about them until you arrive where you're going !!!! :super: Safe ride Brother !!!!

I see you also have Race Tech decal on the fork. Did you do just the springs? I love mine. Makes the ride a lot smoother. Thanks to Greg for recommending it.:beerchug:

Not to be the "oneupsmanship guy" because I'm not.....last year I decided, instead of buying a gen II, I would really pump up my 2000. So I bought a full Race Tech set of forks and rear shock (with Eibach spring). It has been heaven ever since! As you know, if you ride hard, suspenders are way more important than motor mods. As a matter of fact, I think suspension and brakes are tied for first! Doyle

My solution to the repacking problem was to get a bigger bag with it's own wheel.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

Have a great time Doyle! I'm envious!

I need me one of those one wheel trailers to put my blow up doll and air pump in :cheerleader:

Back