I repacked and lost a bag!

"Phew"... :fart: I'm glad you made some adjustments.....that back bag was looking a bit tedious and all I could think of was 80mph...flappida-flappida-rip-rip-rip-OH SH!D-AWWW...MANNNNN"..... :oldcool:

Bags should be snug and quiet so you can forget about them until you arrive where you're going !!!! :super: Safe ride Brother !!!!

:whistle: i had to learn that the harn way nicely stated lol

Have a great time Doyle! I'm envious!

I need me one of those one wheel trailers to put my blow up doll and air pump in :cheerleader:

OH-PUHLEEEEEEZE Brother......

you could put TEN blow-up dolls, an air pump, and a full set of tools too !!!! :super: :super: :super:

:whistle: i had to learn that the harn way nicely stated lol

Heck we all have at one time or another Brother....I took my Busa to Sturgis one year in the back of the El Camino with a tarp on top of the bike (everyone said skip the tarp).......it made it only as far as Salt Lake and OFF it came after it tore open somewhere outside St George (3 hours before)....I spent the next 15 hours driving and praying that what I thought were heavy scratch marks would come off of the tank from the torn-slapping piece of junk tarp.....Turned out it was the tarp's "coating", something like wax.....once again "PHEW" :fart:

Luggage is another story completely...... :oldcool: Some things we never forget....

On long trips (4-5 days) I use that time to clean out my closet. I wear my old clothes that have seen better days and then when I get to the motel/hotel I throw them away (typically I buy a $5 souvenir shirt along the way anyhow so it replaces the junk one).

A friend of mine ships most of her clothes to wherever she's staying just to keep from having to pack it on her bike. It gives her peace of mind by not having to worry about something happening to her stuff along the way and she says she looks better on the bike "without all that mess". :laugh:

Back