I really wanted to go to cAp's but...

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I am a member of the Aviation Logistics Marines, an association of past and present Marines who work(ed) in aviation maintenance or aviation supply. Each year, they have a reunion and at the banquet, they recognize the Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron of the year. My friend Tony went to represent the unit that I was with for our year (+) in Iraq; he was the only one of us that was still there.

So, standing left to right are my friends Chad Dean (Aviation Suply) and Tony Dill (Aviation Maintenance)... and I was carrying thier luggage.

AVLOG Marines.jpg

LQQkin' sharp!

Thanks for your service, Shawn! :bowdown:

And thanks to all service men/women!

:usa:

I really wanted to go... but I couldn't skip out on this. I would really like to make it next year!

very impressive Sir :beerchug: would love to see you there next year, we always have a great time!

Very nice Shawn, thank you very much for all the hard work and dedicated service to our great country. :beerchug:

Looking impressive Shawn, you make me proud just to be associated with you through the Org! :thumbsup:

I thought there for a sec I'd missed something, but would have thought something THAT big would have gotten out. I will be crossing my fingers for you next year then!! I've always thought the Marines had the sharpest dress uniforms (in fact MOST of your uniforms)...

I thought there for a sec I'd missed something, but would have thought something THAT big would have gotten out. I will be crossing my fingers for you next year then!! I've always thought the Marines had the sharpest dress uniforms (in fact MOST of your uniforms)...

They do don't they! And definitely hoping they make the right selection next year.

Back