I raced the busa on saturday

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Went with a couple buddies to a meet and ended up racing a 700whp procharged C5 base corvette. I did not even tuck and was only shifting at around 10k and put about 3 cars on him. There was also a 800+ awhp EVO that i want to get a piece of next time i go down there. Im gonna put on my 16t front before i race him though and i will full tuck and shift at redline as well. Had a good time considering i have never been there and was racing on a bridge that i was not familiar with:laugh:

07 Vigor, dude...be careful...not only can you get killed if your luck hits a life pothole....but if someone else looses control of their vehicle while you are doing it...guess what...you are guilty and chargable for vehicular manslaughter, felony..my friend...the guilt alone would crush most men. Economically it could set you back 10 years. Take your need to the track and really learn what performance is all about...whether it be dragging or road racing...
It was fun and you got away with it that time...maybe next time???? Just saying..:whistle:

Glad you had fun and no one got hurt :thumbsup:

what the above poster typed is right though, anything goes wrong the racers that live will be charged like if you pulled the trigger on someone

i didn't mean to bang that stripper, it just sort of happened...

Twohip said it all ,Take it to the track.Bad time to let your luck run out.Hey ,have a good summer.

Went with a couple buddies to a meet and ended up racing a 700whp procharged C5 base corvette. I did not even tuck and was only shifting at around 10k and put about 3 cars on him. There was also a 800+ awhp EVO that i want to get a piece of next time i go down there. Im gonna put on my 16t front before i race him though and i will full tuck and shift at redline as well. Had a good time considering i have never been there and was racing on a bridge that i was not familiar with:laugh:

where at exactly?

before you enter a contaminated area, be sure you wrap your one eyed ranger in mopp 4, hooah!

'I did not have racing relations with that corvette'
BillClinton_185641t.jpg

Just stick to the story you'll be ok.
May even go down in history as a great man.
:rofl:

i heard the EVO's are nasty. i would love to hear that race when you get around to it. :thumbsup:

Nice, glad you had fun and nothing bad happened. If you want to speed are you always on a track? No. Just be careful and use good judgment and common sense. :beerchug:

Back