I.R.S. Looking to buy shotguns......

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Trouble collecting those taxes?

"The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) intends to purchase sixty Remington Model 870 Police RAMAC #24587 12 gauge pump-action shotguns for the Criminal Investigation Division. The Remington parkerized shotguns, with fourteen inch barrel, modified choke, Wilson Combat Ghost Ring rear sight and XS4 Contour Bead front sight, Knoxx Reduced Recoil Adjustable Stock, and Speedfeed ribbed black forend, are designated as the only shotguns authorized for IRS duty based on compatibility with IRS existing shotgun inventory, certified armorer and combat training and protocol, maintenance, and parts."

Link:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...aba699e80621d&tab=core&_cview=1&cck=1&au=&ck=

WOW! What's next? Maybe they'll give those rude pieces of work behind the counter at DMV shotguns, then we're all in trouble :moon:

WOW! What's next? Maybe they'll give those rude pieces of work behind the counter at DMV shotguns, then we're all in trouble :moon:

Seems to me they have a hard time figuring out how to use a stapler :laugh:

I may be bidding on this one.
Small contract but always good to get another 'past perf' on your company profile.

Robot the ironic part is place of delivery is Washington DC.
Our Capitol where citizens are not allowed but the very agency who taxes those not allowed buys with that tax $ guns ?

Great country we have here aint it...

Cost will probably be somewhere in the 3-400 range to the winner which will most likely be Remington themselves as nobody can get a better price on their product than them.
Cost to me and you on a gun like that would be around 700.

I may be bidding on this one.
Small contract but always good to get another 'past perf' on your company profile.

Robot the ironic part is place of delivery is Washington DC.
Our Capitol where citizens are not allowed but the very agency who taxes those not allowed buys with that tax $ guns ?

Great country we have here aint it...

Cost will probably be somewhere in the 3-400 range to the winner which will most likely be Remington themselves as nobody can get a better price on their product than them.
Cost to me and you on a gun like that would be around 700.

Interesting Info, Thanks:thumbsup:

Including the aow stamp? 700 seems about right for the gun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wouldn't be sbr it would be an aow stamp. Dunno how much those are.
Posted via Mobile Device

with fourteen inch barrel

Anything under 16in in SBR or actually SBS in this case but still 200 tax stamp.

Any other weapons are things like grenade launchers and gas launchers, RPGs, hand grenades.
I believe stamp is same, not sure.

That's destructive devices if I'm not mistaken. Serbu super shorty is an aow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Were both right. Pistol grip = aow

Full stock = sbs same as sbr but with a length of less than 18 vs 16.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back