I now have the fastest and slowest vehicles on the planet

binx

Registered
It also came with the best key chain ever !

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1308608753681.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1308608825805.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1308608839280.jpg

I thought that the slowest vehicle was the Crawler that transports the Space Shuttle to the pad.

You don't have a key to that or DO YOU? :laugh:

dad used to hit golf balls out in the yard start the lawn mower and say for every one he hits we owe him a quarter.:laugh:

I am afraid to even think what the keys to the wood chipper might look like.

When I bought my John Deere riding mower they gave me a pretty nice complementary hat. So, I always say that the hat was $2,000, but it came with a free John Deere mower :laugh:

When I bought my John Deere riding mower they gave me a pretty nice complementary hat. So, I always say that the hat was $2,000, but it came with a free John Deere mower :laugh:

Same price as a Genuine Harley hat:laugh:

Make sure you clean the blades after each baby you mow, dont want em to corrode....:laugh:

I really liked my Ariens snowblower. Dollar for dollar, it had fewer features than the competition, but it was built more ruggedly instead. Always worked and worked well. Not a lick of trouble with it.

*reads topic* thoughts .... "oh now he has a badass busa and then he decided to buy a pink prius"... whew u had me scared glad u posted pic of lawnmower:poke:

I own a prius, thank you very much.

It's awful!!

But way cheaper than a diesel Dually.

... I'm gonna miss that truck.

I think you're now obligated to swap all stickers, kanji, graphics, and keychains between the two vehicles. That should balance out the speeds :)

Back