I Need Your Ideas

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Please share your thoughts on this.

What are some things that bug you in your everyday life?

Just random things like earbud wires that tangle too easily, gas cans that leak at the nozzle, or helmet shields that fog up too easily...

I need some ideas on products that could be improved, or problems for which a new type of product could be a solution.

These should not all be motorcycle related. Just think of anything that you might encounter in your everyday life.

Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas. :beerchug:

Front bumper mounted mini cannon .......... for those that do the speed limit in the fast lane :laugh:

Front bumper mounted mini cannon .......... for those that do the speed limit in the fast lane :laugh:

Yeah, yeah... :laugh:

Got any serious ideas? :please:

I just have to come up with a list of 50 things for a class, and I've discovered that not much really bugs me. It bugs me that things don't bug me...?

I had to sit back and think about this one. I find it hard to come up with something that bugs me enough to mention.

a couple of first world problems...
cruise controls - find one that doesn't overshoot topping a hill
Waiting on the card swipe machine at the pump trying to pump gas

a couple of first world problems...
cruise controls - find one that doesn't overshoot topping a hill
Waiting on the card swipe machine at the pump trying to pump gas

First world problems are welcome here. Thanks :thumbsup:

make an all in one gps w/sat nav, radar lazer detector & jammer, stereo, tire pressure gauges, with a large touch screen.
for under $500 :laugh:

i wish i had an easier way to smoke camels on the bike. :tiptoe:

wobbly tables or chairs,,
service people who when you make an appointment give you a two hour window when they will arrive.
people who ask other people for ideas..lol

things that bug me in life.....

1. metric and standard measurments
2. damn garden hoses wont coil worth crap
3. air hoses from compressors do the same
4. murphies law
5. that water pipe that just wont seal no matter what you do
6. bright lights from the arse hole coming at you
7. sunday noon drivers
8. idiots
9. finger nail clippers. talk about a pain in the arse
10.same goes for toe nail clippers
11. nose and ear hairs
12. telemarketers
13. medical bills
14. Hell with it Life! lol

make an all in one gps w/sat nav, radar lazer detector & jammer, stereo, tire pressure gauges, with a large touch screen.
for under $500 :laugh:

i wish i had an easier way to smoke camels on the bike. :tiptoe:

Haha, nice... Actually, Min Kao of GarMIN received his M.S. and Ph.D. here at the University of Tennessee. We have an engineering building named for him. Maybe we can put in a request... :laugh:

Dr. Kao, and TwoBrothersBusa are just a couple of the great electrical engineers to come out of UT. :beerchug:

Real-world need that should be easy to do

My Valentine One radar detector plugs into the auxiliary power in my car. Now there's nowhere for my phone to plugin. I need a V1 powersocket that has an empty USB slot or 2 on it so it can power my V1 AND my phone.

One option is to buy one of those fugly splitter things. No thanks. I want it as small and unsightly as possible.

Make that and I'm buying it.

(darn it, just saw I'm too late to the party)

Back