i need votes from the busa fam!

pabs

Registered
I entered my busa into a bike contest with a local radio station. I'm the only sport bike in the contest with a bunch of harleys. But this is York pa and they do make them here. Hahaha so please take a minute out of your day and vote for me to show with them at carlisle bike fest Saturday and if you are carlisle this weekend vote for me again to win the contest. I know its a lot of voting. I got 3rd last year and I want to win this year. Thanks for voting! Im #6 if you want to skip looking at the hogs. LOL

105.7 the X Rocks

I entered my busa into a bike contest with a local radio station. I'm the only sport bike in the contest with a bunch of harleys. But this is York pa and they do make them here. Hahaha so please take a minute out of your day and vote for me to show with them at carlisle bike fest Saturday and if you are carlisle this weekend vote for me again to win the contest. I know its a lot of voting. I got 3rd last year and I want to win this year. Thanks for voting! Im #6 if you want to skip looking at the hogs. LOL

105.7 the X Rocks

You would make a great politician!

The guy with the most friends should win, not the guy with the best bike, eh? :dunno:

Haya's in the hills sounds like a good time, but unfortunately I'm going to the poconos for the weekend. Count me in for next year. Thanks for voting. I know I posted this twice but didn't see it needed approved first. Haha

Vote cast :cheerleader: Even if you are in Harley country, anyone can see how much work and money have gone into your bike. None of the other bikes even come close to the level of customization you have done to yours. Should be an easy win. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Back