I need to ship my busa

cswhale09

Registered
Quick question. I'm moving from Illinois to Los Angeles. I need to have my 08 busa shipped. Could anyone recommend a reputable company? Thanks

When I moved from WV to MO, the same company that moved the stuff from the house also moved the bikes.

That's an upgrade!

Let us know when you get here...we'll have a party! :beerchug:

Best wishes for a smooth transition!:beerchug:

NO ONE! Do it yourself, that would be like giving your 6week old baby to a stranger to watch over! If it where me, i'd be towing it right behind me.
BTW, Congratz on the move.....You'll LOVE our cali roads & highways!! :beerchug:

I just drove 2550 miles round trip to pick up my Busa rather than have a shipper touch it. Tow it yourself.

I used Allied Van Lines. The bike is this coming week. From Kissimmee Fl to Cleveland Oh $459. Bike was droped off at their hub and I will be picking it up at the hub here.

We have bikes shipped to us from as far away as California. Forward Air does very well out of all the companies we have used so far.

Greg

Military Member here. They will crate and strap down your bike and ship it with your household goods. Mines PCSed from Hawaii to Missouri and from Missouri to Germany without a scratch. Oh yeah and it free.

go to USHIP.COM, It works like ebay,list what you need shipped,where/from and ppl will bid on it,they all come with references.

I had my 02 shipped from Ohio to Pa for $200.

had a quote to ship 08 from Fl to Pa for $400

it cant be beat bro,ck it out nd its free

Mine showed up with no issues. Very happy with the results.

ZX10a.jpg

Back