I need to back away from the internet...

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
On the Fox News website there are 22 bullet items that they want to convey as the latest "News".

One of them is that a NC man is free to stand naked in his doorway.

I don't know how to process the idea that ANY news editor said yes, go with that. I'm not feeling well.

Don't get me started on the other news agencies...I picked on the #1 rated agency only...

Most of what is reported in the mainstream media isn't news. They need to fill time and sell advertising.

There is no "news" anymore...if it's not something completely tragic or sensational, it's something utterly stupid.

I used to actually have *some* respect for Fox News, but after so many years of watching 'em, I've even turned 'em off a lot now and opt for music instead...fill your world with great music, silence or good conversation. Not stupidity :D

in-the-news-today.jpg

On the Fox News website there are 22 bullet items that they want to convey as the latest "News".

One of them is that a NC man is free to stand naked in his doorway.

I don't know how to process the idea that ANY news editor said yes, go with that. I'm not feeling well.

You have never stood naked in a doorway? :whistle::laugh:

I dropped news and shows like Donahue and 60 Minutes decades ago. I figured out they were short on facts and slanted.

It's hard isn't it? You don't want to be in the dark on world events. Can you imagine finding out through some mass mailing from our gov't (that we, taxpayers have paid for) that we're now going to have to vote because it's mandatory. Yeah, it's headlines like that you kind of want to know about, but then you stand back and realize your day would have been better without it because it's a whole pile of stupid.

:banghead:

Mandatory voting...next, we'll all be forced to drive the same cars.................oh wait......... :banghead:

To me watching Fox news is somewhat akin to reading the National Enquirer at the checkout line. The both rely on shock value and there is little if any truth in their stories. Shock value gets your attention for awhile and then you get tired of the bull----and quit watching or readin.

Back