I need the org's input, again

Pbadasay

Registered
So I was at the dealership....I no longer have my '09 white busa....sold it, I couldn't get over the fact that it was used and I never knew what could come up as I'm riding and I didn't like that thought in my head so I sold it a few weeks ago...now I'm looking for a new one....I'm stuck between buying a leftover 2012 or buying an abs/Brembo equipped 2013...price difference is exactly $1,400, I'd love to get some feedback on which and why with as much feedback as you have for me....I'm not the most knowledgable on ABS on motorcycles so that's why I need the orgs feedback...is the abs worth $1,400 or should I pick up a 2012 for cheaper...thanks in advance!

Agree with Bots, get the new one.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

It depends on your riding style and bike use, but for $1400 I'd go 2013. Got a yellow one at my dealership. Tried to talk me into it yesterday :laugh:

Dude, Just go up there and get either one. Heck you'll sell the new one in a month after you mod it up so what does it matter? LOL!

I couldn't resist....

That Brembo setup is worth every penny of that $1400 so you might as well get the 13 instead of regretting it 6months later :whistle:

I was up against the same decision, but with a deal on a leftover '12, the difference was over $2400 pre tax, so I went with the '12.

I have ABS on my Harley, and it has come in handy a couple times. $1400 is a good price to pay for an extra bit of safety.

I personally went with the left over 2012 because I don't like the yellow, and the price was over $3000 off the 2013.

I have ABS on my Harley, and it has come in handy a couple times. $1400 is a good price to pay for an extra bit of safety.

I personally went with the left over 2012 because I don't like the yellow, and the price was over $3000 off the 2013.
I'm not a yellow guy, but that thing did not look bad in person. Another issue will be stand out factor. Everything happening around here would become the yellow Busa :laugh:

I think the Yellow Short Bus color is going to be the "new" slowest :laugh:

Yup..

20100920130245retard-girl-my-favorite-color-is-ham.jpg

Back