I need summer to come back

Tetsuo1000

Registered
5am, -39C with the windchill and this happens...
123AC703-6506-4C3A-99E7-921C791CD692.jpeg
Aw crap

That sucks!! My friends went snowboarding and cut the trip short, becasue it was -35’f. I was messing with them and sending them pictures of the nice weather here in FL.

Reactions: c10
That sucks!! My friends went snowboarding and cut the trip short, becasue it was -35’f. I was messing with them and sending them pictures of the nice weather here in FL.

And its cold AF here lately...37F here this morning!
Troy

44 presently but up the road in YNP it’s 33 with snow around the 5,000’ level. Been raining for days but it’s supposed to be in the low 60s and clear by Friday. To ride into the snow areas on the bike is slippery and just gets it dirty as the roads have snow melt mixed with sand and mud and icy spots are all over. I’d like to drive into the snow just for pics and a visit but riding? Maybe, after a heavy snowfall with a week or more of sunshine to help with the roads. Lots of wet sandy corners make riding a PITA.

Not quite so cold here in the centre of the universe akna Toronto area -18 C (0 Farenheight) but we got a pile of snow. and of course no one here can drive so there were like 300 accidents in one day :( Shovelled snow well enough to open the garage door to put the Garbage out and put my truck in 4WD :)
come on freaking summer

Back