I need help !! Stranded on the interstate

Slobusa

Registered
06 hayabusa LE with 20,000 miles

I was cruising on the interstate and right bfore my exit I rolled into it on 3rd gear all the way to 5th
Once I started to slow down I noticed a little clicking sound by the front tire( sounded like it was coming from there ) needless to say the bike eventually died
It just shut off and it doesn't want to start
It cranks but right Bfore anything it stops

The shifter feels kind of loose
It doesn't feel as hard as bfore :(

I have a motorcycle shop coming to pick me up
But I'm afraid that something bad might of happened to my bike !!

Just whenever I was starting to get back on my feet from purchasing it !!

What a bummer man, sorry about ur misfortune. Cant offer any advice, but hope that its nothing too serious (meaning expensive).

Bike is at the shop now !!
They will work on it on tuesday to see what happened to it !!!

I'm just walking to a local food joint and wait for someone to come pick me up !!!!!

No overheat? No oil light? No FI light? You say it "eventually died", did it loose power until it quit? Or just shut off like turning the key off?
The clicking noise by the front wheel could be as little as something stuck in the tire tread.
Hopefully it isn't anything too expensive though.

No overheat? No oil light? No FI light? You say it "eventually died", did it loose power until it quit? Or just shut off like turning the key off?
The clicking noise by the front wheel could be as little as something stuck in the tire tread.
Hopefully it isn't anything too expensive though.

Didn't overheat
No FI light
And the bike just died
I was slowing down to get off the interstate, I didn't feel anything mechanical wrong with it until it just died ( only thing was the ticking noise)

Hmm, did you notice if your fuel pump was coming on when you turned the key on (that whining/humming noise for a moment)?

Back