I need Help and information

Aly Kabil

Registered
Hello

I just bought a 2008 orange hayabusa only 2500 mile totally stock

I bought also no cut R&G sliders and full system brocks short meg and BMC air filter

What I need more to get out the max performance and the max top speed of the beast..

Am not looking for NOS or super charger or turbo I need to get out the max of the bike without this hard tuning.

Thanks.

You need rocket fuel! Lol are you trieng to get max performance from a stock motor? I would say a built motor if not trieng to use nos turbo or supercharger.

Next step would be flashing the ECU. This will make her run smoother and the throttle more snappy. Beyond that you can increase/decrease sprocket size in the front or back depending if you want more low end or top speed. Beyond that once you flash it, put an exhaust on it where it can breath, and dial in your gear ratio for you want it to do, next would be turbo, NOS, or tearing into the motor.

What Adam G said ^^^^ your gonna need your ECU flashed and either have it tuned via ECU editor or Power Commander that's the only way your bike is gonna run right with that brocks pipe etc. Take a moment to read through the Mod section of the forum and see what others have done to get more performance out of their busa's. Theres a lot of different tweaks and mods you can do to squeeze out more HP without having to use nitrous or turbo, nothing crazy or comparison with the latter but enough to keep the average enthusiast satisfied

Aly welcome. Please tell us your experience with super bikes and how often you push it to the limit stock?
Seems like you may be new to the Bus? You need to walk before you run. I don't see how many need more from the bike?

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

Throw the filter away, put the pipe on it and get a very good tuner to unleash the ECU and tune it to perfection. Should be close to 200 ponies at the rear wheel by that point.

The first thing I would do, if I were you, is post pics on here before people get cranky. Next, do what they said above. I JUST sent my ECU to Murderedout07 on here at Boosted Cycle Performance in Texas. I HIGHLY recommend him and hopefully he'll chime in soon to help out. Other than that, the filter, the pipes, a PCV, and a good tune, TWIST THE THROTTLE. Once you do this very important step, things will go faster

Look at where the man is at!!!
Flashing the ECU for fuel would be plain STUPID.
PCV for fuel . The rest can be sent flash for the rev limiter ( really does not need it in this case)
Turn pair off speed limiter off etc fine. But any one can flash that.that is closer to him.

The first thing I would do, if I were you, is post pics on here before people get cranky. Next, do what they said above. I JUST sent my ECU to Murderedout07 on here at Boosted Cycle Performance in Texas. I HIGHLY recommend him and hopefully he'll chime in soon to help out. Other than that, the filter, the pipes, a PCV, and a good tune, TWIST THE THROTTLE. Once you do this very important step, things will go faster

Thanks for the props!

John I noticed that too.

Yes am new in the sport bikes world but am driving a Vtx 1800 for 8 years but all my friend told me the way am driving is not for cruiser it's for a hayabusa specially the hayabusa drivers so I tried and I liked and I bought it so I want to know how to reach the max power of the bike.

Now am driving the bike in stock just to start test it and ask it and she answer but I think I need more time before I start change anything but I have everything at home ready to be installed but I need to know what I have is enough or I need something more.

So I came here to ask the prof. Who knows more than me.

Back