I need an OEM master link!

Fredyp33

Registered
I called up RK and ironically, they don't supply master links to their OEM chains. They said that I have to go to the dealership.

Of course, the dealership wants $18 for one. Any ideas of where to get one besides the dealership?

I called up RK and ironically, they don't supply master links to their OEM chains. They said that I have to go to the dealership.

Of course, the dealership wants $18 for one. Any ideas of where to get one besides the dealership?

POWERHOUSE has these in stock at all times, $11.95 each. You should be able to walk into your dealer and get one for no more than $13.95, which is Suzuki's suggested retail. I would say that particular dealer is a little high:stoopid:

if you pay over 10 bucks then your getting ripped off

tn.jpg

I know this is kind of late, but I got one from CycleGear and it was an orbit brand. The guy said orbit and rk are essentially the same company, but the link fit perfectly. I think it was like $8

I have an rk oem master link. its the rivet kind. Came with my 530xsoz1 chain but i used a clip. Ill send if u pay shipping

Back