I need an alarm!!!

pmcc is right...

Paid prices on the website, but they threw in the OEM connector...

Still waiting for it to come in, and I'll post on the install...

If anyone needs a hand or some idea on the installation of the Scorpio (aritronix) let me know and i can post some pics. There isnt much room on the Busa under the pilot seat to put it. Try the right hand side rear faring..it can all fit nicely there.

And be careful which wire you cut to access the ignition cut out. I got it right first time through luck i guess. It is an orange wire located on the left had side under the pilot seat.

Anyhow..if you need to know more, let me know and i'll post the pics. (havent taken them yet).

Paul.

Yeah an Alarm and move yourself to nice quiet suburb somewhere, or find a ground floor place with a sliding glass door so you can park it inside.
It's a trade off here...  Either spend 2 hours a day in traffic, or live with the crime...  I'm having trouble with that decision at this point...
Man, This thread still pisses me off. Two bikes in the hands of scumbags. Really makes me wish there was a way to positively ID the perps, so we could do a little latenight, Locate and Liquidate...

A guy I trusted at my local dealership, real cool guy(I thought), good stunter, just got himself in a nutroll for stealing bikes. Apparantly he would keep an eye on who bought what then he and little band would go get it. GRRRRR....

Try getting a ground floor place with some sort of patio (sliding glass door). I lived with my old bike in the living room for about 2 years. Besides, when the weather is nasty your baby is high and dry. Folks thought it was a little strange to have a bike in front of the fireplace but hell I'm an artsy guy so I could explain it as being an art piece. But indoors is the best bet, outta sight outta mind.

I am still pretty pissed, myself... When I look around on the weekends when I see packs of bikes zipping around town, I wonder how many are stolen...

I am thinking about etching all the panels and major components on my new bike... Anyone else ever done anything like that?

Back