I need a swingarm tag bracket ......

I got mine off e-bay but the guy posted here about 4 monthsago in a thread called tag relocator , I think . was about $50 and has LED lights already . You can also get acorn bolts with LEDs in them from OPP racing . They are made for plate holders.

footpeg mount and he did make one for the axel bolt

rear.JPG

To answer a question from Street and Track above:

At least in Ohio all license plates need to be lit from what I have been told.

I got nailed last year on a trailer. So...definately don't want additional attention to the bike!

Might be different in other states.

Thanx guys ....I found a place locally that sells them for $50 . After the install I'll show pix .

I had a chain guard plate mount on my Gen1 and came close to almost losing my plate, broke right where the curve started. I don't remember exact brand, but it some something like JDA or JBA...

Swingarm mount is the way to go IMO, never an issue

SNC19651.jpg

question for vabusa. where did you get that undertail from? i like that better than anything out right now.

Sorry, just now seeing this :)

It's a Mototeck, and I believe they are no longer in business :( I love it, never had issues, great fit and finish, but the lights (especially signals) do not seem to be very bright. I really need to upgrade those to LEDs I think...my ex took the lens cover from the stock setup and bolted it over the Mototeck setup, BTW. Stock Mototeck is two small, round taillights.

I believe you can find this undertail secondhand; every now and again I see people selling 'em. :thumbsup:

Back