I need a swingarm tag bracket ......

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
I want to move the tag to the swingarm ....I've found about 3 sites ....prices ranging from $56 to $128 ......if U guys have more info , or pics ......Sure would appreciate your input ...Thanx !

Anyone ?
sad.gif

Good looking bracket but will interfere with most huggers.. Do yall have one that mounts to the axle bolt..

Thanx bud .....will need approval from finance manager ......she's in the kitchen . She's allready pissed about the mods I've put on this past month
wink.gif

Man warputer do i know that feeling . Im black and blue right now..

I gots one for $30 shipped. It mounts to the axel bolt if anyone is interested.

Do a search on this site for the G2 tag holders UNDPRSI is a good guy to do business with and he had a special I do not know if is still on. He had a lot of pics posted of his products at one time.

I posted in the G2 thread a few times & doesnt seem like he monitors the thread recently. Anyhow, Im also looking for one in Black, with no chain guard. G2 looks awesome, anyone know what his price is recently, and if he's around much
rock.gif

All of these look sweet.

Have any of you ever had any trouble with the law on these?

I notice none of them are lighted. I doubt I could get away with that here in Ohio.

Just wanderin!

Thats one of the reasons I am selling mine. I got pulled over for not having a license plate light which was BS. Cop was comming the opposite direction, cracked a u turn and pulled 5 of us over. First thing he asks is "do we have lights on our plates?" I dont want to deal with the hassle.

Back