I need a new company name - HELP!

Vonderbach Industries sounds world wide to me.

Agree....or you could use your initials. a combination of you and your SO initials, your mother's initials(she will always be your mother), etc.....

Projekt also had a nice list of great choices.....

Vonderbach is it, it sounds German and everyone knows Germans build good stuff!

what kind of biz? also web or brick and mortar based?

Web based I would start out pounding domain names out that are easy to spell, easy to remember, and are available...

Domain name is pretty important but does not have to be directly related to the type of biz but needs to be a good hook..

can you share the type of biz this is?

cis it, it sounds German and everyone knows Germans build good stuff!
:laugh: also check alternate spellings

vonderbok vonderback or anything else someone might easily type in.. at $8 each per year, you cover those bases too.. (and keep someone else from doing it for you)

Positive Products

Dynamic Enterprises

Flair for the Finest

Perfection Works

Reliable Gear

Integrity Inc.

Wise Choices

Eye For Quality

Pride Products

UltraTrend

DynamicDistinction

XxactlyPurfect

or any combination thereof...

Thanks again for all the suggestions, there are several contenders for certain!

Let me add some insight from some of the questions.

The corporate name will not be the promotional name, but more of a holding compay for numerous dba's which will all be websites. It's the web side of our brick and mortar business, which we want to be completely separate, hence the need for a new corporate name.

And we're selling industrial supplies for contractors, electrical, building, plumbing, etc.

So it will be like this

• XYZ Industries

1. doodads.com
    2. widgets.com
    3. gizmos.net

I really like the ideas that use initials, it's simple and easy to remember. The Vonderbach name seems so weird to me since it was my dog. :) Not sure I can overcome that, but what a tribute to him it would be!!! Does anyone know German? I always considered the name to be a loose translation of "of the brook." Brook = River, Stream. I would love some confirmation of that before I considered the name for a corporation.

Last edited:
Back