I need a new company name - HELP!

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Guys and Gals, I am embarking on a new venture and I need a new company name. My problem is that I can't come up with a name (I suffer from a severe case of lack of imagination.) My problem is that I don't want the name to imply anything specific. In other words, I want a vague name that would allow me to sell widgets or doo-dads. But I want the name to sound corporate...as though we were some major player.

Ok, anyone got any ideas? If I choose a name that is posted here, I will do something special for that individual....don't know what yet, but I promise it will be worthy of your efforts. :beerchug:

I like the idea of being a XYZ Industries, but I can't come up with anything to fill in the XYZ. And I don't want to have something generic like ACME or Amalgamated.

:moon: Industries...

Just kidding. :poke: How about Frustrated Inc? (throwback to the 90's rock)... Or Wijadidja Inc... Absolute Industries.

Vanguard Industries, Vanguard Creations, Origins, Meshwork Industrials, Synapse Originals, ArtSpark...or a variation...ArtsPark, Creatif Inc.
...Course you could always go with Initech... :whistle: I believe you have my stapler..

It' s really kind of hard to come up with a name without knowing what it is that you will be providing. A name that implies a specific product or service, can attract customers searching for that product or service. If I see a sign for a business called for example "Unlimited Industries," I' m gonna assume it' s probably a business selling something I have no use for, so I' m not going to bother to stop in, or call them. Specifics do have an advantage in some cases, but I can also understand how it could limit whatever it is you may decide to sell in the future.

Diversified Product Specialties (DPS Inc)

Resource Acquisition Specialties (RAS Inc)

Inventory Acquisition Specialties (IAS Inc)

Inventory Supply Solutions (ISS Inc)

Inventory Replenishment Solutions (IRS Inc)

Vonderbach Inventory Solutions (VIS Inc)

Vonderbach Accessory Resource (VAS Inc)

Sh!t You Need (SYN Inc)

Global Environmental Accessory Resources (GEAR Inc)

Back