I need a mirror, right side plz.

sounds like your up to some thing...........( what are you trying to put in there......... )
suspect.gif

<span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>WHY?</span></span></span>

CAche don't feel bad.. After 1 1/2 years mine finally went down... Twice .... First hauling it on the trailer in the rain, and then rolling it down the ramp. Scratched my newly painted mirrors. fortunately i had the lower fairings off at the time.

Well, the only thing is can say is that I've never had a moving accident---well except for the burnout that got out of control-- but loading and hauling have had its share of adventures.

How about a bike that fell off a ramp.
Not too far I take it?  Snapped the mirror off?  Dude that blows...Nothing more serious though I hope?
broke the right fairing and the nose piece.
It's only plastic, and didn't piss me off too much. If it broke a case or something metal, that would have been different.
I wasn't going to go here, but I was on scene and just preparing to help guide and balance. Tried to catch it and the Lisence plate tried to slice thru my hand, but no biggie, no injuries...Only mirror and a little plastic. It could have been a lot worse if it had fell completely off the trailor. We were lucky!

Its all good. (Any mirrors on Marc's parts spreadsheet? My man needs a hook-up.)

give me your address cache......I don't use mine..........i have the mirror cover brackets.  

No charge...........but I ain't paying shipping.......LOL.

give me your address cache......I don't use mine..........i have the mirror cover brackets.  

No charge...........but I ain't paying shipping.......LOL.
I race without the mirrors, but tried to ride around town without them.... just too spooky not being able to see what is behind me.

thx higg..... you got msg.....

Back