I need a map

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
i have developed a dead spot in my pciii usb in 1st n 2nd about 7 to 8000 rpm disconected the power commander dead spot gone ? wtf ! so i want to try loading a different map .

if anybody can hook me up with a map

mods

hmf dual highmounts
pair block offs
bmc race filter

email is
johnstein@optonline.net

i have developed a dead spot in my pciii usb in 1st n 2nd about 7 to 8000 rpm   disconected the power commander  dead spot gone ?   wtf !  so i want to try loading a different map .

mods

hmf dual highmounts
pair block offs
bmc race filter

email is
     johnstein@optonline.net
Did you load the map from the powercommander website for the hmf system?

Don

i have developed a dead spot in my pciii usb in 1st n 2nd about 7 to 8000 rpm   disconected the power commander  dead spot gone ?   wtf !  so i want to try loading a different map .

mods

hmf dual highmounts
pair block offs
bmc race filter

email is
     johnstein@optonline.net
Did you load the map from the powercommander website for the hmf system?

Don
got a map from nitrous junkie , every once in a while the fi light would come on . but now i have a dead spot where at hard acceleration it just stops and wants to buck me over the bars , ki8nda sucks , real crappy feeling!

you have to love this place i say "i need a map " and within 6 minutes ! boom !!!!! i got one ! thanks again problem solved . all good thanks
beerchug.gif

first test ride was
biggrin.gif
ill give them the week of commuting and see what happens , i had some problems loadin maps , called thier tech support and they walked me through reseting the powercommander then it took right away , i hope my problem is solved took it to about 150 indicated witha real hard launch and hammered through second and 3rd 3 times , no problems ! so all should be good ! thanks again
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

first test ride was
biggrin.gif
ill give them the week of commuting and see what happens , i had some problems loadin maps , called thier tech support and they walked me through reseting the powercommander then it took right away , i hope my problem is solved took it to about 150 indicated witha real hard launch and hammered through second and 3rd 3 times , no problems ! so all should be good ! thanks again
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

I thought it was throttle position...but I didn't know about syncing the thottle position to the pcIII (insert headscratch icon here)

What am I missing?

I'm so confused

Back