I need a little help

yosvany

Registered
I drop the bike the other day, now she does not want to start I think is the tipover sensor can't some body show me a picture on how it looks and how to reset it thank you so much

look around for anything broke. i would take the plastic off and check everything real good.
i don't think it is your tipover sensor.

Here it is, its under the seat on the right hand side just behind the vertical portion of the frame.

hayabusa-tipover-sensor.JPG

Thank you guys I check everything and it looks good, but I tried to turn the power on and it does not crank I hear the fuel pump on but when I hit the power for the engine the lights and everything goes off

Okay the only things left are the clutch and sidestand switches .... pull the clutch in and you should hear a click, you'll need to test the sidestand with a circuit tester.

i dont know that a malfunction of any of the "safety" switches will cause your headlights to go out when you try to crank. what this leads me to is the thought that when you hit the starter button, the required amperage/ voltage to energize the starter motor is not there. all voltage diverts... headlights go out.

i know you said the battery and connections were good, but i am curious as to your measured voltage while cranking. batteries often fail under load.

how about a jump start from another 12v source? if it works... fine. if not jump the starter solenoid directly(bypasses all safety switches/ most wiring).

good luck! keep at it... youll get it.

Back