I need a chain tool kit

birdaprey

Registered
just got a new chain and have decided to put it on myself
so I need to get a chain tool kit.
what's a good one, that will break it and join it back together.

You can get one
HERE, GOT MINE FROM THIS CONTACT
Or from E-Bay item #190008065310

These normally run around $100....
Great price there for the Motion Pro kit.

Also from Ebay. A kit I believe to be from same manufacturing company. Slightly diff. Just a little cheaper.
I bought and have used. Very happy with this kit. 40+ship LINK

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153108169 -->

You can get one
HERE, GOT MINE FROM THIS CONTACT
Or from E-Bay item #190008065310

These normally run around $100....
Great price there for the Motion Pro kit.

Also from Ebay. A kit I believe to be from same manufacturing company. Slightly diff. Just a little cheaper.
I bought and have used. Very happy with this kit. 40+ship  LINK
Thats a great price on a chain tool.... This would be my choice if I was looking to save some $$

Fancy I found this tread today.

A friend let me borrow his Jumbo Chain Tool from Pro Motion, but neglited to tell me how to use it. I can't reach him for a couple days now so is there any placeo n the web that has instructions on how to use it?

Do i smell a group buy??
biggrin.gif

I want one now!!

I had my local dealership put om my new chain when installing a new tire. The labor cost was cheaper than the tool at that time. It saved me lots of frustration.

Nothing like having the right tool for the job. I won't let anyone work on my chain but me and I opt'ed for the Motion-pro jumbo, couldn't be happier. The motion-pro pictured is the lighter duty unit but should work just fine. I still ground down the rivets before I broke the old chain with my dremel, just easier on the tool's pins....for instructions, go to rocky tucker website, then link to motion-pro. tmd, $107.00.

Back