I must have looked like an idiot

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
A friend of mine just came back from Arizona where a bunch of them went.He brought me back a cool Harley Tee shirt.
I still love both of my Harleys,and still ride them as well as my Busa.
But I must have looked pretty stupid yesterday when I wuz riding around on my Busa with my brand new Harley shirt on...
It wasn't till about a 1/2 hr. into my ride that I even noticed...
DUH

i can't say much i do have the motor of my old harley tattood on my arm

I broke down and purchased some Harley glove liners for my Joe Rocket gloves on the way to the Busa Bash on Friday...yep, on a Busa, wearing damn Harley gear!

I still have a Harley shirt or two...keeps the peace in my home
biggrin.gif

I broke down and purchased some Harley glove liners for my Joe Rocket gloves on the way to the Busa Bash on Friday...yep, on a Busa, wearing damn Harley gear!

biggrin.gif
so.... Ask Mike a question for me about Hardley Ableson's...

If they made a Plane, would you Fly in it?

biggrin.gif

And, part 2...

If you flew the plane, would Camaros randomly jump out in front of you while TRYING (
biggrin.gif
) to pass slow moving clouds?

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I've been searching for a pair of riding boots. I didn't want anything too extreme. The boot I liked most were the HD Brake Lights boot http://www.bootcity.com/images/products/large-HD91680.jpg
The metal plates with the HD name on the side of the boot are screwed in. I'm gonna flip them over so you can't read the name. The HD emblem at the top of the boot... don't know what I'm gonna do with that
sad.gif
I'll live though.
I'm not into HD's, don't own one either. But the boot is sweet.

I'm probably one of a handful of people around here that ride a sportbike with a soupbowl helmet. It's black and matches my Suzuki leather jacket and my bike. I wear my Scorpion more often, but the soupbowl is comfortable for short rides.

Mix and match... HD stuff or not. I'm still on a Busa!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

And, part 2...

If you flew the plane, would Camaros randomly jump out in front of you while TRYING (
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

The needling amongs my riders was non-stop...they bashed us for having this bash in a "dry county" and for seeing people roasting marshmallows...I bashed 'em for eating bugs for 1300 miles LOL

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

And, part 2...

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

The needling amongs my riders was non-stop...they bashed us for having this bash in a "dry county" and for seeing people roasting marshmallows...I bashed 'em for eating bugs for 1300 miles LOL
ices_rofl.gif
to the Bugs. Must've been a fun trip. I can feel your headache now.
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Some of my buddies own both Harley and a sportbike. You never get bored best of both worlds.

I was told that only TRUE BIKERS eat bugs while they ride...

I saw it slightly differently...I had bugs, but they were on my shield so I chalked that up to being smarter than they were
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146496639 -->

I saw it slightly differently...I had bugs, but they were on my shield so I chalked that up to being smarter than they were
tounge.gif
hehehe...

One of those times that I agree a Blonde was smart.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
hehehe...

tounge.gif
See, blondes can be smart...it's rare though...don't go getting all excited!

Okay, done thread jacking! LOL Sorry Brendan!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
right, Michelle...you gotta keep the peace at home (no need unnessary battle around the house) don't forget to wear it, once in a while...just once in a while...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
hehehe...

tounge.gif
See, blondes can be smart...it's rare though...don't go getting all excited!

Okay, done thread jacking!  LOL  Sorry Brendan!  
tounge.gif
I just realized... I'm a blonde too...
down.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I do it all the time. Just dont care. Got a few OCC shirts also.

biggrin.gif
The way it sounds, you should have slept with them on at the 5 points!

Back