I Must Have A Split Personality

Creekboy

Registered
Let me say first of all IM still a loyal Busa fan, and will as long as Im able to ride have my baby. But in recent weeks I've been toying the idea of getting another bike. My wife Kim loves to ride but she doesn't really care for being on a bike that cracks 200mph....lol I use to have a Honda Aspencade and sold it early this past summer. She got somewhat upset with that one, because she enjoyed riding on the back of it. All the comforts....if you know what I mean...lol Well we talked about getting another bike and teaching her how to ride, Well I have a friend who owns a Harley dealership here in town who called me and told about this particular bike he had got in...so not much into the Harley scene I thought what the hell check it out. After riding the bike and letting my wife ride on the back and then letting her set on it she fell in love with it...so guess what folks....yes the Creekboy bought a Harley for the other half so we can ride and she can learn to ride it.
What I got was a 2000 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide, Chromed out the yang, with 1450 cc....very sweet ride. My friend actually sold me the bike for 3800.00 below wholesale, now that's a good friend...lol anyways I will keep my Busa to play on and ride with the boyzs, but this is something she and I can ride together or she can ride by herself...So Merry Christmas to Us.....heres a pic or two...

100_0364.JPG

good for you bro, looks good. ive been kinda missing my harley a bit. but i can only have one so its gonna be another busa for now, to replace the 05. looks good enjoy

nothing wrong with cruising on a harley or with someone on a harley pic My Busa and Roomates 1200 sportster we go cruising all the time

busaharley.jpg

Congrates on the new addition to the family.

I have been tossing the idea of getting a cruiser myself. Like your Wife mine doesn't really like being on the back of the Busa. I have been looking at the VTX1800 and the Vulcan 2000 Classic.

Now, if you can just get Kim out riding herself Mick!
smile.gif

Harley looks good; great deal...
cool.gif

I will probably get a cruiser again one day, but for now I stick with the sportbike. Nothing wrong with gettting one, especially if it pleases the better half! Enjoy it.

Sweet ride Creek!! But, you will end up buying her a Busa after she rides the Harley for a while!! Just ask Michelle..LOL!!

Looks Good. Used to have an 03 Fatboy but figured it was time to let it go and get back on a sportbike. Just remember that they don't brake very well.

Yep ... it's all good ... congrats on the new ride and good on you for looking out for the wifey!!

That is a nice ride Mick. Both of my in-laws ride HD's and they are nice for long trips with the other half. Congrats man.

The Wide-Glide is sweet. Both my co-managers ride them... The Dyna chassis is the best handling of all of em.

Now all you need is a 103" bigbore kit, a flatside Mikuni, and custom paint!
laugh.gif

Back