I might be in trouble.. Concours inside, don't open...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So the dealer that I RAVE about became a Kawi dealership last May.. They have a leftover Connie in the color I've been drooling over for a year now..

About $3K off.. :banghead:

Horrible timing...

concourse red.jpg

concourse red.jpg

She looks like a little 'ho if you ask me...can't believe you'd stoop so low Bots. How's your Busa feel about your secret crush? :poke:

She looks like a little 'ho if you ask me...can't believe you'd stoop so low Bots. How's your Busa feel about your secret crush? :poke:

Eileen has to know by now. I've been lookin' for over a year.. Heck I even took her on a date and wound up "riding" one of them. In hindsight I realize that was piggish... :down:

Eileen has to know by now. I've been lookin' for over a year.. Heck I even took her on a date and wound up "riding" one of them. In hindsight I realize that was piggish... :down:

I'm so disappointed in you, for a long list of reasons, but this, well this is it. Just hand your Busa over now; you're no longer capable of handling it.

lmao!!! you guys crack me up.... and vabs, he has to learn from his mistakes....(but it is pretty sweet dough:)

That's a 2012 Rootbeer! There was one just like it on the floor when I bought a concours last spring and I waited six weeks on a black one to arrive. The Rootbeer is pretty but just didn't suit my taste.

You will fall in love with that Connie. People often ask me how I like my Connie and my response is: "If it had ti ts I'd marry it"!

The only complaint I have is the suspension leaves a little to be desired if you romp the heifer hard. It has a tendency to wallow in long high speed sweepers if it's laid over towards it's limits. I have a friend who installed ZX14 forks on his and added a penski shock and it solved that issue.

The Connie is a treat to ride. You may miss your busa but you won't be sorry you own the Connie either! :cheerleader:

That's a 2012 Rootbeer! There was one just like it on the floor when I bought a concours last spring and I waited six weeks on a black one to arrive. The Rootbeer is pretty but just didn't suit my taste.

You will fall in love with that Connie. People often ask me how I like my Connie and my response is: "If it had ti ts I'd marry it"!

The only complaint I have is the suspension leaves a little to be desired if you romp the heifer hard. It has a tendency to wallow in long high speed sweepers if it's laid over towards it's limits. I have a friend who installed ZX14 forks on his and added a penski shock and it solved that issue.

The Connie is a treat to ride. You may miss your busa but you won't be sorry you own the Connie either! :cheerleader:

Quite happy with my Connie too! BTW - the colors classy name is Arabian Red... But in bot's case Rootbeer will suffice :)

But Bots, you were in love with your woman when you married her too! :tongue2:

But Bots, you were in love with your woman when you married her too! :tongue2:

Still am in love with my wife.

Some day you'll realize there's a difference between loving something and being in love with someone. For your sake I hope it happens someday. You are truly missing out.

Still am in love with my wife.

Some day you'll realize there's a difference between loving something and being in love with someone. For your sake I hope it happens someday. You are truly missing out.

There's also a difference between loving a bike, and having an infatuation with a younger lady. ;) :laugh:

I can't believe you'd actually take food from your baby's mouth for a thrill on a Connie...priorities man! :banghead: I'm telling Holly... :whistle:

I can't believe you'd actually take food from your baby's mouth for a thrill on a Connie...priorities man! :banghead: I'm telling Holly... :whistle:

He'll be fine. Jeez, way to blow everything out of proportion. Typical woman.. :poke:

Bots same bike im looking at,
But i cant bring myself to buy a new one,
Been looking for a non abs model, cheap!

Back